10-23-2011 03:26 PM
34 12
tools
    We don't know anything about exclusivity though. It could launch on all carriers
    Samsung accidentally confirmed it.
    10-22-2011 09:46 PM
    Do clueless newbies really pay these exorbitant prices for the Verizon bloatware services. For instance, the NFL app. After paying 30 bones a month for 2 GB data would I really pay another 10 bones to use the NFL app and use up all my data on the first Sunday streaming RedZone. You don't have to be tech savvy to see that is a crazy idea. Does the NFL pay them just to place the app on the device.
    No, actually, Verizon paid the NFL twice what Sprint was paying them to get that app.
    10-22-2011 09:47 PM
    I will buy one. And sell another 5 with my mouth and demostrations. I wil brag about the phone every chance I get. I will make sure its successful so I get to enjoy the many Nexus devices to come on VZW.
    cdmta likes this.
    10-23-2011 03:37 AM
    People say Verizon is in the business of making money, and that they have a responsibility to the share holders... Jerry from AC says it all the time. I am sorry to burst everyones bubble but that statement holds true for all carriers. I'm always amazed while listening to the podcast how nobody ever mentions that simple fact.
    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    10-23-2011 08:32 AM
    I don't know why Verizon decided to carry it, nor do I care. I was one of those that said it would never come to Verizon as a vanilla Nexus device, and I was wrong (eating my words). But, I'm glad I was wrong. I'll buy this phone out of contract and love having it on the best network out there.
    10-23-2011 08:55 AM
    Im just glad its official now .The only other thing I need to know is the day vwz makes it available to order.Rumor has it as Nov 10th I know

sent via TaPaTaLk
    10-23-2011 09:10 AM
    I am thinking the Razr will come out first. And then like 3 weeks later the Nexus.

I bet right around November 17 which is the new date being thrown around now.

I also think Verizon exclusive on this phone will be very short lived. Couple of weeks at most. If Verizon has an exclusive they would be shouting it out that they will be the only carrier with it.

Just my two cents
    10-23-2011 10:05 AM

I also think Verizon exclusive on this phone will be very short lived. Couple of weeks at most. If Verizon has an exclusive they would be shouting it out that they will be the only carrier with it.
    I don't see why Samsung would be in a hurry to launch this phone on other carriers. The differences between the Galaxy S II and the Nexus aren't large enough. The GS2 will eventually be updated to ICS. When that happens what's the point in having both phones available? It doesn't make sense for the average phone user.

I'm well aware the tech-heads on other carriers want the phone, but we're in the minority.
    10-23-2011 10:19 AM
    People say Verizon is in the business of making money, and that they have a responsibility to the share holders... Jerry from AC says it all the time. I am sorry to burst everyones bubble but that statement holds true for all carriers. I'm always amazed while listening to the podcast how nobody ever mentions that simple fact.
    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

making money and their responsibility to their shareholders doesn't always go hand in hand

there are many situations where a firm has to make a decision that stops them from making as much money as possible, but in the end that decisions was better for their shareholders
    10-23-2011 03:26 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD