I want a Nexus But i got a Razr in the mail today

FredBassett

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
to tide me over using the extended VZW returns policy which i heard from my VZW person was now extended to 15th Jan and i have the email to confirm that. So i have a nice Otterbox case from Amazon that will get returned to them as an unwanted gift the middle of Jan and a Razr that will go back also once i've read the reviews over the coming weeks to see if the Nexus really is the phone i've been waiting for since getting my original droid. Got $50 off the Razr too so thats saved me some money on the $35 restock fee later on.. I'm pretty happy right now :cool:

johnglad

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
how are you liking the Razr so far? I've been debating on doing this myself, as I can't take the connectivity drops with my Charge much longer, and my battery has been sucking lately as well

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I know I may get flamed, by no way am I knocking the Nexus. But I am liking the hardware on the RAZR better thus far......
Damn the unbiased reviewers were right this is gonna be a tough choice

johnglad

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I know I may get flamed, by no way am I knocking the Nexus. But I am liking the hardware on the RAZR better thus far......
Damn the unbiased reviewers were right this is gonna be a tough choice

This makes me want to give it a try even more.. The only thing that concerns me is the battery life.. Peoples finding are ALL over the place

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

FredBassett

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Johnglad, not had chance to try it yet. I'm away till tomorrow on business but will check it out good when i get it back. Just seemed like the right thing to do as my droids on its last legs and theres no guarantee of when the nexus will come out except that it will be before my return date in Jan so i can get a good evaluation period of both phones and make an informed decision. You need to check if your eligible for the $50 off the Razr too. I noticed it there on the VZW site as a loyalty discount

All much better than whining on here about Samsung, VZW and whens it coming out lol O:)

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Have you used the Nexus?

Thats why I returned the RAZR; so I could touch the NEXUS; hold the NEXUS; silde my hands
accross the smooth cold glass of the NEXUS. Press my strong manly fingers on the NEXUS.
Making it respond to my every touch and command....................
Then and only then shall I make my decision.
Just know no matter my decision, imo they are both very capable phones:cool:

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Its kinda like this the software of the Nexus may win me over, also. If it is released in store, I will take my keys and do a glass scratch test on the floor model. Just on the bottom of the screen.

zmenchhofer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Thats why I returned the RAZR; so I could touch the NEXUS; hold the NEXUS; silde my hands
accross the smooth cold glass of the NEXUS. Press my strong manly fingers on the NEXUS.

ohhh soooo sensual and seducing

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I think you meant to post this in the "Penthouse" forum.

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Also one other thing that has me leaning toward the Nexus. I know to some it may be trivial.
But a big plus for it imo is this. The graphic eq already built into the music player. Now thats shaweet.....:-$

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
To get a phone knowing you intend to return it is really not appropriate behavior. It is no better than buying an outfit putting the tags back on and returning it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Reactions: cordoni

Scottish

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
To get a phone knowing you intend to return it is really not appropriate behavior. It is no better than buying an outfit putting the tags back on and returning it.

Leaving aside my personal feelings on the practice, that is not an apt analogy. Verizon's return policy specifically allows for the return of used merchandise within the specified window. In the case of a clothing purchase, the policy would be that once you've removed the tags, no return is allowed. Reattaching tags would be a clear, malicious circumvention of the policy.

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

I really don't feel bad about it........
For one with VZ we pay premium for their services; also the steep etf, lastly
eliminating the one year contract.
Also look at it this way, they will ultimately use them as warranty replacements.
Another thing to consider is this, there is such a high mark up they still come out ahead
however the ball bounces.
I know I know if I don't like the way they do business go else where. But I have been with VZ
for a tad over 8yrs, and I am not one that likes to change.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok one maaaajor design flaw I see with the Nexus.
The friggin headphone jack is on the bottom. Come on now...
Oh well:'(

I agree, it makes no sense. On the plus side,however, the charging port is on the bottom,exactly where I feel all phone charging ports should be.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89