S Voice=Crap.Google now please

abc1234

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
we all have to admit s voice is a piece of crap lol anyway my question is will we get Google Now with the JB update? Or just JB. not that S Voice is terrible...its just not as great as google now or i hate to say siri :D

Reactions: brackett5

soccerdude2014

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
we SHOULD get google now.. unless samsung or verizonwireless takes it off... which i doubt they would.

The real question is, when will we get JB/google now?

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone 4s, S-voice is weak! I tell Siri to call my wife, Siri asks, who is your wife, saves it and makes the call. I went as far as setting the relationship in contacts - Spouse - wife on the GS3 and S-Voice can't get it. I had to rename my wife "First - Wife - Last". Pretty lame, but it works.

I tell Siri to remind to do xxx when I get home, as I pull in the driveway an alert goes off. I tell S-Voice the same command and nothing really happens.

Mind you, I really like the GS3, but I do miss the wit and intelligence of Siri.

Realestatepro

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Yea i will admit i do like my S3 but S-voice is a waste of memory space IMO it barely works and when it does it does it poorly... im not a huge Iphone fan but i will say that Siri is much better by comparison... lately my S-voice doesn't do anything when i click on it... it will open but does nothing it doesnt beep or ask me for a command it just sits there... has anyone else experienced that i mean the voice recognition icon that lights up blue and moves based on your voice doesnt even light up... most of the time it doesnt even speak back to me... sucks!