Would you trade your Thunderbolt for the Sensation?

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I wouldnt I like my phone. Sure have a 1.3ghz dual core snapdragon proccessor would be nice, but android wont be optimized for dual cores for a while.

So would trade your Thunderbolt for the Sensation?

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Is the Sensation an LTE phone, or just CDMA like the DInc 2... If it's not LTE, it's not going to find itself in my hands. Battery life be damned, LTE is a game changer...

nismo591

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I would absolutly trade, I always thought the TB should have been dual core with a better screen. To be the first LTE I thought it would have been a game changer not a modestly updated evo. I love my TB but coming from an iPhone 4, droid x, fascinate the TB only beats them BC it has LTE. I mean my phone is nice and looks like quality but my kickstand starting peeling less then a month after I own it and I have to carry three extra stock battery's just to make sure I can go 16-20 hours without charging.... lets be honest it was rushed.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I would absolutly trade, I always thought the TB should have been dual core with a better screen. To be the first LTE I thought it would have been a game changer not a modestly updated evo. I love my TB but coming from an iPhone 4, droid x, fascinate the TB only beats them BC it has LTE. I mean my phone is nice and looks like quality but my kickstand starting peeling less then a month after I own it and I have to carry three extra stock battery's just to make sure I can go 16-20 hours without charging.... lets be honest it was rushed.

I LOVE my TB way better than my former iphone 4. I just carry one 11000mah battery that let me run my TB for 50 straight hours of continuous use without charging. My only complaint was that they should've released it before the iphone 4 came out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87