Preorder updates..

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
LOL i think I'm overly excited because this is the first time I want a phone that I have to wait for. Every time I've wanted a new phone it was already out. I've never waited for a phone before so I'm obnoxiously excited and impatient lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Yeah I've been through this stuff since the iPhone 3GS and every iphone after as well as highly anticipated Android and it's always the same. Sometimes, I partake in the madness but I try to avoid, checking flight times to see when the fedex plane is heading to Memphia. You know, stalkerish stuff like that LOL. But it's all fun. People ask the same questions each times, do the same things, call their carriers, get mad if they don't get the device BEFORE release even though they only say you'll get it by release or ships by.

It's actually quite entertaining most of the time though. But when people get their devices, they'll stat discussing them and you'll get the complaining threads about why they are taking them back or why it's the best device ever get bored with it and then do it again for the next new hotness LOL. A vicious but entertaining cycle. I saw it a couple weeks ago on the HTC One release, then the AT&T GS4 and I expect to see it again as I follow the next iPhone and Nexus releases later this year. Have to decide which one I will be apart of, if not both LOL.

Good luck with yours ;)

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
The last update I received for my phone was "Shipment Information Sent to FedEx". That was on 5/20. I show an estimated delivery of 5/22.

Those of you that are getting yours today, what were you showing for the estimated delivery? And does it seem odd that mine hasn't been updated at all since 4:40AM on the 20th?

Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Mine is this way too :(

TheAssailant

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
The last update I received for my phone was "Shipment Information Sent to FedEx". That was on 5/20. I show an estimated delivery of 5/22.

Those of you that are getting yours today, what were you showing for the estimated delivery? And does it seem odd that mine hasn't been updated at all since 4:40AM on the 20th?

Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

It's always said 21st for delivery on mine. Yours probably ships out of Memphis tomorrow morning and will be in your local FedEx in time for deliveries.

Mine didn't updated immediately. It wasnt until after 9 that it said it was on a truck at 8:44, so don't fret if it seems it's not on a truck tomorrow. They have delays for when statuses appear.

Sent from my shattered, re-stocked VZW Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've been through this stuff since the iPhone 3GS and every iphone after as well as highly anticipated Android and it's always the same. Sometimes, I partake in the madness but I try to avoid, checking flight times to see when the fedex plane is heading to Memphia. You know, stalkerish stuff like that LOL. But it's all fun. People ask the same questions each times, do the same things, call their carriers, get mad if they don't get the device BEFORE release even though they only say you'll get it by release or ships by.

It's actually quite entertaining most of the time though. But when people get their devices, they'll stat discussing them and you'll get the complaining threads about why they are taking them back or why it's the best device ever get bored with it and then do it again for the next new hotness LOL. A vicious but entertaining cycle. I saw it a couple weeks ago on the HTC One release, then the AT&T GS4 and I expect to see it again as I follow the next iPhone and Nexus releases later this year. Have to decide which one I will be apart of, if not both LOL.

Good luck with yours ;)

I've always pretty much enjoyed my phones and thankfully never really had serious issues with them that couldn't be fixed by searching the forums. Any issues with a device I've had have been user issue related like when i dropped my HTC Evo 3D and the screen shattered. Other than that I've been lucky (fingers crossed lol). I've only changed phones because i always want the newest ones lol

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
All you lucky people getting your phones today, let's see some pictures/videos, details like no Verizon logo on home button, Verizon start up screen ETC. Thanks. :)

Is the dial pad white or the dark blue?

Jonesing over here for an S4 fix.............:p

ibesal

May 20, 2013
Visit site
According to tracking info, my arrived locally at 9:07 and was put on the truck for delivery at 9:09. It's not scheduled for delivery until tomorrow but I'm leaving for a week-long vacation this afternoon. Hope it's accurate and gets here before I leave!

FrankP999

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My phone has been scanned 7 times and still has not left Memphis. Last scan was 5 AM Monday. Nothing since then. Delivery is supposed to be Wed, but it has to start moving soon of it won't make it. :(

ibesal

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone's package with a Wednesday delivery moved at all?

Mine still has: -

5/20/2013 - Monday
4:53 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx :(

Mine had an original delivery of Wednesday, 5/22 at 4:30pm and then it was moved to 7:00pm. It started moving yesterday from PA, arrived in TN yesterday afternoon, left TN early this morning, went to sort facility in OH and arrived locally in WV this morning at 9:07. Out for delivery at 9:09. Hope yours moves!

sox08

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
mine is on the truck now and I don't live far from airport and usually fed ex comes by neighborhood by noon time. fingers crossed! today definitely the day for me.

also fingers crossed for a hopefully a surprise in the available memory department. haha I wish I could do a factory reset soon as I receive it and wipe out the trash like when buying a laptop you can reinstall windows and get rid of all the promo garbage they put on them to speed things up. prolly worth a fact reset to ease my mind haha