Any Formula 1 fans?

KyleCentral26

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Would like to hear some opinions about this season and the possibly of 2014 season outcome. Kimi to Ferrari good move? Vettel unstoppable this year but next too? But my biggest is What The Heck going on with the V6 turbos?

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Pretty big Ferrari F1 fan here. I have high hopes for Kimi's move to Ferrari, but I realize it could go wrong. I am hoping the engine changes will mix up the Red Bull dominance.

KyleCentral26

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I like Kimi will do great! Dont see him being as nice as Massa at all, Kimi races for Kimi which i like. I really like Massa though be interesting to see what 2014 holds for him. Alonso is use to being #1 which I dont see happening anymore with Scuderia. Hope that Ricardo shows Vettel some good team matches too, he seems hungry and wants to win.

Bratigan

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I am a Kimi fan and I think the move to Ferrari was perfect but will Alonso and KImi play nice, hard to say. Ferrari
is already ahead of the curve in chassis and engine development. This season will be very interesting.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
More a previous eras' fan, but Alonso outshines everybody. Don't know if Kimi will be sharp or committed enough to stay with him. But Kimi fan also. Possibly the cars might neutralise everybody too much and Kimi and Fernando will become frustrated at not being able to ring them out, and have to nurse their economy and tires even more than 2013.
Red Bulls front grip and rear traction were hysterical last year. Just steer as fast as you can, keep your foot down and it will drive for you.

Engine weight, throttle adjustability, gear selection will not surely factor now in driving skill, and cornering line like last year mostly irrelevant for overtaking.

I am 54 so bring back low wings, full side pods, wide rear tyres, heavy V10/12 engines and wider gear ratios etc.
Oh and bring back all the great old tracks and de-modify the remaining still current tracks.
(c. 2001 was the last great era, though I didn't know it at the time.)

What chance?

Sorry I was dreaming :)

Posted on my N9005 via Android Central App

Last edited:

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to some good sideway action due to more torque and less downforce. Hopefully more even field for the first quarter of the season.

But I think will not be watching the Olympic, Russian GP, buying any Yota phones or cheer for the F1 team which they hold shares of. I find it ironic considering the image F1 is trying to portray with this year's cars.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I didn't know about the extra torque and less wing. I didn't follow the full details of this years specs, so thanks for that.

Yes, great if we could see a controlled 4 wheel drift again on an exit. I hope the torque can be moderated by the driver, and not a sudden on-of switch like the '80s turbo's.

Amazing where you are based @someguy, if you are still. I guess I would be on the forums more if I had to kill time there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty