Can we talk cases?

WebOS Migrant

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Wow, what a difference a day makes! I received a reply to my inquiry from Otterbox this morning. The subject was "OtterBox case is currently in production." The reply is as follows:

Dear XXXXXXX, (I blanked my name)

We are currently working on a case for this device but do not have an ETA at this time. We recommend keeping an eye on our website or Facebook page where we will be sure to post more information as soon as it is available.

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions.

Mariah
Customer Service Representative

altruisticbees

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I am actually looking to buy the Zenus Masstige Color Edge Diary Case
Zenus Masstige Color Edge Diary Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Navy
Anyone has any experience with this kind of case???
@altruisticbees this could be the one for you

Oh, that looks very nice, I wish it came in different colors though. I don't know if I'd be bothered by the button clasp, I think I'd prefer no clasp actually.

At least it isn't magnetic; I tried one of those leather cases with a magnetic clasp and you can't write on the small part of the screen that is on the magnet.

terr#WN

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
They actually make it in three colors plus they have some other styles. Just search Zenus and look at their page. I think I am going to get the Zenus Vintage case.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
That Zenus case reminds me of the case my Nook color is in, and I like it. This case may be a choice for me.

Sent from my 3VO using Android Central Forums

Anbu90

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Indeed. However it's probably going to be my secondary case for occasions that I might not have space to bring a wallet with me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Same here I am getting the White one and it will be naked. Phone MFG spend a lot of time with the outer design and how it feels. So normally I always like to have my devices the way they were meant. Just bare plus you will have people turning heads wondering what you have :)

Anbu90

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I kinda get what you are saying but I have been using my Note for a couple of weeks now without and I want something so I can play with the colours a bit. Just plain white is a bit boring IMO :p

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have suggestions for cases that make the Note 2 look like a small leather-bound notebook? Barring that, I'll probably get a flip cover. For the meantime I just have a normal jelly case (in bright yellow, which actually looks quite nice).

EDIT: This XDA thread is actually pretty good.

I think Spigen makes some nice lookin' flip cover cases for the original Note.

GALAXY NOTE Cases | GALAXY NOTE Screen Protector | SPIGEN SGP

I'm sure they'll release the Note II version soon.

samsung_galaxy_note_stenhen_main01_1.jpg

samsung_galaxy_note_valentinus_clover01_1.jpg
samsung_galaxy_note_valentinus_santorini01.jpg

samsung_galaxy_note_valentinus_main01_1.jpg
samsung_galaxy_note_stenhen_green01.jpg

Tari

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
The basic flip cover for the note 2 is already listed on the SPIGEN website. They have no other cases listed at the moment, though. I wonder if they're trying to figure out how to deal with the magnet problem?

That aside, as I've yet to find a stand case that doesn't involve magnets, does anyone know of any portable phone stands or anything? :/

losmorob

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I can see not having to carry a wallet with the Zenus case. So you are carrying a bigger phone, but eliminating the added weight and space of a wallet. Winner!
Thanks for the tip.

Anbu90

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I can see not having to carry a wallet with the Zenus case. So you are carrying a bigger phone, but eliminating the added weight and space of a wallet. Winner!
Thanks for the tip.

No problem mate! It is a lovely case

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non