Why is my battery on my Note 3 charging?

A

AC Question

why is my battery of note3 not charging?

my note 3 mobile is not charging when ever i plug in the charger phone show the notification of charging but the percentage of battery goes down even during the charger is connected it does'nt get charge at all but, i m sure the problem is not in the battery the problem is with my phone i even try with a change in the charging port once becoz i thought i might be ports problem but there was no change in the problem that same thing continued so i went to servicing center n put back the original one

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: why is my battery of note3 not charging?

I know you say the battery isn't the issue, but have you tried a different one? If it's not charging I would try two things first before ruling them out:
1) The most popular cause: Charger/cable. Try a different one and see if it works. Also might help if you try on a different outlet just to make sure. Also make sure that you're using a suitable charger; it should be at least 1A charger or it will charge quite slow and most likely will see a decrease if you are actively using the phone.
2) The battery. Trying out a different one to see if you can charge it would be very helpful to try and rule out that the battery isn't 'dead'.
3) VERY long shot, but you can try booting up your phone in Safe Mode to rule out that software is causing the charging issue.

If these things don't work, then it's very likely that either the charging port or the charging circuitry inside the phone is faulty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo