Dysfunctional Galaxy S2 - Trade/Replace For S3 Help?

VaporKB

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I am actually writing this for my GF who is kind of tech illiterate, but I bought her a new Galaxy S2 back in mid-April. However, she has had numerous problems with the device including not receiving text messages even when she is in an area with great service, receiving/sending out text messages a day later, her battery dies ridiculously fast (and she doesn't have a lot of stuff running or watching videos, etc), and a bunch of other problems. Being the one who bought it for her, I feel bad too because the Galaxy S3 came out like a month or so later.

I, myself, have always been on Verizon and have an iPhone and love both, but the Galaxy S3 is quite an awesome phone. So my question to you guys since I haven't dealt with T-Mobile and don't know much about trading/swapping/etc, is there anyway without spending lots of money to get her the S3 because her S2 has a ton of legit, real problems and it seems more like a network problem than device, but I honestly have no clue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

JonMichael411

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Well how tech illiterate is she? Does she really need an S3? Let alone an S2.

Maybe you can check with your insurance and see if they give you some sort of deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress