2150 mAH Extended Battery In Stock

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Monday. I just for off the phone with a rep on the West coast and they have them in stock. Mine will be here Monday since they don't deliver in Saturday.
Any case that is or now will not fit, especially if it is a fitted case.

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
It's in stock. I just ordered mine. Got it for $15. When they check the warehouses says out of stock but when they go in and actually try and place the order it says its available. Hope this helps.

bigdds

May 3, 2010
Visit site
$60 for something that should have come with the phone. No thanks. I will give my money to someone besides Verizon and HTC for a better battery.

drPheta

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Well, I bit the bullet and ordered one. The 1500mAH gives me a full day and then some on normal/moderate usage. I'm hoping this battery gives me 2 days of normal/moderate usage and 1 full day of heavy usage (I'm talking Navigation, lots of 3G internet, and the boat load of calls I make, in addition to the normal texting and browsing).

If I don't like it I can return it or sell it... or give it to my gf.

FWIW, see here for my analysis of 3rd party batteries:
http://androidforums.com/accessories-incredible/89582-htc-1500mah-seidio-1750mah.html

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
$15! How did that happen?

I called every time I had to plug my charger in throughout the day and bi**hed (sometimes that was 3 times a day). I wanted a free one but the best I could get was 75% off. I kept repeating that for the price of this phone they should include a battery that with moderate usage should make it through an 8 hour day with no problems (I was getting 5 hours MAX). I asked for a supervisor to call me back and he did. I told him that now I had his name and # and every time my battery dies after only 4-5 hours I was going to call him and complain (almost immediately after that he offered the 75% off)

IncredibleLane

May 13, 2010
Visit site
yup I got one sent out to me for free from vzw manager

yep got mines for free too thanks verizon.

It's in stock. I just ordered mine. Got it for $15. When they check the warehouses says out of stock but when they go in and actually try and place the order it says its available. Hope this helps.

I'm really tempted to call Big Red and start going off the handle about battery life. Although I JUST ordered a seidio case.. maybe I can manage to swing a 1750 battery out of them? Or at least discounted?

I wonder how many other forum regulars are going to be calling VZW with the news that some special people got free accessories.. Not fair!

But congrats to the people who got them!

*Edit* Just got off the phone with VZW.. They aren't being very helpful at all. Not even a 10 % discount.. :( Am I not being mean enough?

Last edited:

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm really tempted to call Big Red and start going off the handle about battery life. Although I JUST ordered a seidio case.. maybe I can manage to swing a 1750 battery out of them? Or at least discounted?

I wonder how many other forum regulars are going to be calling VZW with the news that some special people got free accessories.. Not fair!

But congrats to the people who got them!

*Edit* Just got off the phone with VZW.. They aren't being very helpful at all. Not even a 10 % discount.. :( Am I not being mean enough?

Be persistent! As for a supervisor. Keep calling and making a fuss. You don't have to be mean but you do have to make a pest out of yourself sometimes (unless you catch a CSR on a happy day). I called for 4 days straight complaining about it...

doctorg23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Be persistent! As for a supervisor. Keep calling and making a fuss. You don't have to be mean but you do have to make a pest out of yourself sometimes (unless you catch a CSR on a happy day). I called for 4 days straight complaining about it...

I have never been able to have such luck with the CSRs...I just don't know what to say to them.... :(