2150 mAH Extended Battery In Stock

hls811

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Its $59.99, but prices vary.. someone got it as low as $15, I paid $20 - others have gotten it for $50 - it seems to depend on who you talk to at Verizon and what sort of story you can give them as to why you need it cheaper.

It does come with a new battery door (there's a link to pictures of it in this thread). And yes, Verizon will ship overnight.

rader023

May 17, 2010
Visit site
bringtherain403 thats the truth my storm 2 and 1 lasted all day and i didn't even close out of all my programs and left bluetooth on all day even if i didn't use it and still lasted all day with heavy use.

I am wondering if there is a program or syncing by one of HTC's crappy apps that is eating your battery? I have the 1750, and I get 30-40 hours with moderate use. I am fairly certain I could get a full days worth (I am guessing 12 hours) of heavy use. I usually have 5-7.5 hours up time during my 40 battery cycle. Sorry to hear that this thing isnt working for you. Hopefully you can find a culprit.

magellanous

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I think the idea of popping that big boy on when you know you're going to be out for the day is the best way to go, and use the stock battery the rest of the time. I saw a picture of it with the included battery cover and it does look a bit large. I'll chose functionallity over appearance any day. A pretty phone is useless if the battery is dead.
Five years from now, we'll all look back on these things and laugh. I'm sure by then, a 10,000Mah battery will be the size of a dime, last two weeks and charge in three minutes. We can only hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54