2150 mAH Extended Battery In Stock

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
That new battery cover makes the phone look ugly as ****...I'm sorry I'll stay with the seidio

Sent from my HTC Incredible using tapatalk

That's what I'm talking about. I thought it was only going to add a few mm on my phone, but this thing is a beast...I don't want it. So I will be returning it and I'll get the seidio extended battery that doesn't add any bulk to the phone.

ferniesp

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
That's what I'm talking about. I thought it was only going to add a few mm on my phone, but this thing is a beast...I don't want it. So I will be returning it and I'll get the seidio extended battery that doesn't add any bulk to the phone.

Come on guys, it's not that bad. The bottom line is that it's going to last a hell of a long time compared to the standard battery. I have seen worse looking batterys before.

At the same time, I will send it back only if it doesn't add a huge jump in battery life. Worse case scenerio, I will just use two standard batterys.

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Wow the case is bigger than the whole phone! People let me take you on a average day of mines. 1st in the morning I listen to sirius radio from 6am to 9am on my jabra bluetooth and a little internet and twitter my phone only last 3 and half hours then i have to charge it. I have my screen dimmed down to 30% and i use process manager to kill all my apps after I'm done. Will the 1750 last at least 8hrs? I hate when my phone looks like a turtle or like it has a backpack on. Right now I'm charging my phone at least 3-4 times a day.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
pics please! i haven't decided whether i want one yet or not.

Pics and links to pics have been posted already... Previous page...

Wow the case is bigger than the whole phone! People let me take you on a average day of mines. 1st in the morning I listen to sirius radio from 6am to 9am on my jabra bluetooth and a little internet and twitter my phone only last 3 and half hours then i have to charge it. I have my screen dimmed down to 30% and i use process manager to kill all my apps after I'm done. Will the 1750 last at least 8hrs? I hate when my phone looks like a turtle or like it has a backpack on. Right now I'm charging my phone at least 3-4 times a day.

The 1750 is about 35% bigger, so, in theory, it should give you 35% longer based on your usage... 3.5 hours per charge with your usage, just under 1.5 hours is 35% of that. So you'd get about 5 hours in between charges if you kept using the phone identically...

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
It's a smartphone, guys. It's normal to only get a workday's worth of life out of the battery. You probably knew that before you bought it. It's not a disgrace, and verizon doesn't owe you anything for it. Just buy the extended battery and be glad it's not an iPhone where you don't even have that option.

I get 4-5 hours out of a fully charged battery. MODERATE usage! My BlackBerry Storm 2 would only be at 40-50% after 12-14 hours with the same usage. There IS a problem with this phone and the battery. To quote a VZW rep. "It's like having a V8 with a 4 gallon gas tank"

bsims405

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Pics and links to pics have been posted already... Previous page...

The 1750 is about 35% bigger, so, in theory, it should give you 35% longer based on your usage... 3.5 hours per charge with your usage, just under 1.5 hours is 35% of that. So you'd get about 5 hours in between charges if you kept using the phone identically...

Thanks, sorry i looked back a couple pages and didn't see any.

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
bringtherain403 thats the truth my storm 2 and 1 lasted all day and i didn't even close out of all my programs and left bluetooth on all day even if i didn't use it and still lasted all day with heavy use.

Joelist

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Please don't be that person. Don't take it out on the CSRs. They're low level employees who have to follow company policy. The way to their hearts is not through complaining and making demands. Be nice and treat them like humans.

Here, have a story from my life as a service desk employee for an Apple dealership.

Note that he's betrayed his true motive. He doesn't actually expect a new computer, he's just trying to extract free stuff from a business that he didn't even buy his product from.

The problem here, as in my example, is customer expectations. Apparently people will buy high end Apple laptops with dual video cards, etc, and then be surprised that they get warm when you fire up Final Cut Pro. Then they go online, find a handful of other people who feel the same way, and convince themselves that it's some kind of widespread design flaw and that they all deserve to be given something. When their forum thread of righteous indignation fails to attract Steve Jobs to personally deliver an engraved apology to their doorstep, they come out to local retail and repair shops and take it out on guys like me, leading us to binge drinking and depression.

It's a smartphone, guys. It's normal to only get a workday's worth of life out of the battery. You probably knew that before you bought it. It's not a disgrace, and verizon doesn't owe you anything for it. Just buy the extended battery and be glad it's not an iPhone where you don't even have that option.

Actually I got physically burned by a Macbook Pro in that early batch with the bad logic boards. It got knocked off the dining room table and I caught it in my hand. It was so hot my fingers and palm blistered.

To Apple's credit they took responsibility. I called AppleCare (using my right hand which was clumsy - I'm a lefty and it was my left hand that was burned) and described the situation, also giving them reading from a PC temp tool I setup. They called the Apple Store I usually went to and the manager was waiting at the door (the bandages made me easy to recognize). They got me right in, and moved my data to a brand new MBP. Total time in store about 45 minutes.

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I am still getting the 2150mah battery. I will just have two batteries now, so when i know I am going to have a day of heavy usage or am not by my desk to charge, I can decide on a battery to use.

Yes, the battery and case are huge and ugly. But what extended batteries are not big and ugly? This battery is a beast and its on its way to my house.

imma_rage_quit

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I am still getting the 2150mah battery. I will just have two batteries now, so when i know I am going to have a day of heavy usage or am not by my desk to charge, I can decide on a battery to use.

Yes, the battery and case are huge and ugly. But what extended batteries are not big and ugly? This battery is a beast and its on its way to my house.

True but IMHO they could have just made the back look like the EVO. All rounded instead of the multi-dimensional thing we have going on...

But one good thin is no more wobble from the camera when you have it sitting on a solid surface and need to type...

Shift4

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Verizon 2150mah part number

First post on AC. I'm a Crackberry convert and loving my Incredible. Quick question. Can someone post the Verizon part # for the 2150mah battery? Thanks!

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
True but IMHO they could have just made the back look like the EVO. All rounded instead of the multi-dimensional thing we have going on...

But one good thin is no more wobble from the camera when you have it sitting on a solid surface and need to type...

Totally agree with you. It's a shame its ugly but some users need some more juice, and I am willing to go with quantity of use rather than aesthetics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali