dnafog

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Optimizing app 206 of 231
Didn"t know I had that many
Sent from my PC
Will report later
VZW in T-town
Haven't restarted but all seems good so far ??????

FCC Test is reporting 3Mbps down and 6 Mbps up
Kind of SLOW but not unusual on a Friday night

Last edited:

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I did the patch as well. My lagging issues before seem better, and so far no problems. I always do factory resets-the power off, press hold volume & power button method-after any major install (it makes me feel better at least, lol). I use LG Backup, located in Settings=> Backup & Reset to backup/restore just my Homesreen/Folders AND it can save it to the SD card. I use Verizon Cloud to backup/restore my data. LG Backup can backup your entire phone (including all your data) to your SD card.

Posted via the Android Central App

gbororats

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
My phone works again, I couldn't do anything before without killing all apps and trying to open things up again every time I switch from Wi-Fi to LTE nothing worked until I killed all apps now my phone is working perfectly and it is extremely fast again it feels like a new phone

Trishka

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
This update has killed my phone - I've been on battery for 2 hours but barely used it and I'm down to 65%. Yesterday it sat for 30 mins and went from 25% to 6%. without me touching it.

I also can't get my MMS messages via Textra anymore.

Trishka

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Everything worked fine for me before the update. It's been 4 hours since my last update and I'm down to 15%. Been trying to charge it, but it's charging slowly (may be my fault though)

gbororats

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Well, To update this my phone was awesome for like 4 days, no it is back to needing to kill apps for other things to open. I just rebooted and i got about 100 errors about google play services.

One thing i noticed too now is that i use Static IP's for the wifi at work, and i have multiple static networks and now my IP's keep erasing themselves so i have to re enter them every time i want to connect or else my wifi doesnt turn on because DHCP fails. So F'n stupid now. Anyone else use static IP's noticing this problem? at home its fine because i use DHCP but not at work where i spend most of my time.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually flashing SkyDragon v6.0.1 as it has been updated tot he latest 5.1.1 firmware base. I'll let everyone know how it is.

anon(6142785)

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
After update I can no longer answer my phone by bringing it to my ear. Any suggestions? I did a reboot and still nothing.

Posted via the Android Central App

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was something that I did to make it go dark. The display doesn't get nearly as bright on auto as it did with KitKat.

On the plus side, my battery has never been better on this thing.

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't on LP long enough to find that one. I reflashed 12B and then rooted to keep KK on my phone. I killed the root and took this 35B update, but I'm not sure that I'll keep it. I may reflash 12B again and then look at a custom ROM. Any suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mervy333