Cases for the HTC One

dhewie84

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Probably too late to comment since it looks like it may be going out of stock, but I just got this one yesterday: Amazon.com: JKase Premium Quality Ultra Slim Streamline Series TPU Protective Case Cover - Retail Packaging (HTC One (M7), Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

I have the blue phone, and got the clear case. I'll have to get pics of it, but it looks really good. The left part of the back is frosted and looks good with the blue. I really like how the caase is clear, and not opaque like some I've seen. It fits well, and the rough edges are nice for gripping the phone. It's not a super thick case like an Otterbox, but I think it will provide ample protection, while keeping the phone from looking too bulky. The plastic has a perfect feel, not grippy and not slippery, so it's slides pretty easily in and out of my pocket.

ann jersey

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I think Poetic doesn't have it anymore on their site itself..probably of the peeling issue that they stop selling it even after several revisions. Although in Amazon they still gave it on black/clear combo.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

WoodyR

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I've looked on amazon but they only have the clear backing. Anyone know where I can get my hands on this case.

If i'm not mistaken, the case always had a clear backing. That pic just shows a black HTC One instead of the silver/white version. Also, that pic is of the older case design that covered the IR sensor on the power button. They modified it and sent new ones to customer who had the old design upon request. Lastly, the case never had a colored bezel around the camera despite advertising it in their early design photos like the above.

FWIW, I have some extra cases of the early version that covers the power button (they initially sent me two cases by mistake). I also have an extra of the one that doesn't cover the power button, but it has some edges that are peeling. I'm still using the replacement they sent me after I reported the edge peeling issue. If/when it starts peeling, I still only paid about $12 for what turned out to be 4 poorly made cases. For now, though, I'm still loving the case and how well it fits to the phone.

Travis Biskeborn

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Commuter series case for my black HTC One. It looks and feels great. not to mention it has port covers to keep the dust out! Here's a white case on silver HTC. mine is black on my black HTC :)

otterbox_htc_one_commuter_series_case_glacier4-500x500.jpg

nierrizk

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Flappy bird was working perfect for 2 weeks since i got the mobile but after that it became so laggy and i keep clearing the ram but no something changed ....other games are working well btw .... Any solutions PLEASE ??

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos