Cellular Data No Longer Works?

LARR

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday evening I tried to use "Messenger" to send a picture via text. Kept getting error message that send failed, cellular data turned off, check settings. Did that and it was off. No matter how many times I have turned it back on, with or without imits, as soon as I leave the screen it goes back to the off position. Rebooted multiple times, even took the battery out once, but there is no change. I can send a text with no pic...just can not send or receive a text that has a pic.

Notice several things happened yesterday...got a note the night before that TMO was switching me to unlimited data for the rest of the year...checked the date of the texting app and it showed that it upgraded on the 13th. The 13th is also the monthly date where the data amount reset. I don't know if any or all could have played a role

Anyone able to assist?

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you checked to make sure your APN settings are correct? I would also contact T-Mobile and see if it's a problem that's directly related to them increasing your data. Congratulations, by the way!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000