Gmail vs Inbox - Your Preferred Email App?

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I love the way inbox works, however there a single issue that I have with it......email threads cannot be printed. For that reason alone I have gone back to Gmail.

Last edited:

Vyrlokar

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I tried to like inbox, but personally, not sold on it yet. I'll revisit it in the future, maybe. Of course, I've been using email for over 20 years, so I'm kind of set in my ways, and this newfangled "experimental UIs" might not be for me.

Markxmlx

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I prefer Inbox much more. I don't like the endless list of e-mails and I quite enjoy the contextual cards that show up whenever I buy a ticket or go on a journey.

Tech2011

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I used Inbox with my personal Google account before, and I really liked it. I do prefer Inbox over the Gmail app.

Unfortunately, my university gave me a Google Apps account that does not work with Inbox :(...so I have to use the regular Gmail app on my phone to use that account.

The Inbox app is very useful (I like the reminders and the snooze features) but I just can't use it. So I'm stuck with Gmail.

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I haven't really been using either of them since i have quite a lot of emails and its easier to manage them all with the MyMail app.

But if i have to give my opinion I'd say Inbox, because, of course it has a better UI and a lot better organization as compared to gmail.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I use Inbox. I like how it merges several types of notifications in one place. The snooze feature can be quite useful too.

Jorgis

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Gmail for me.. can't go wrong with an app that's been out for quite a lot longer than inbox. Also, I'm a simple man with my email. Exchange support on Nexus devices is a plus too. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter