HTC One S - Viber problem

Jelena Haksic

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Viber problem

Hi, I am having problems on my Viber for HTC Wildfire S. I had Viber, but i was unistal than i again istal viber. So ow i have problem:"the phone number you entered could not be associated with a viber account"? Tnx

ladyblue2306

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

@sonjadz -

Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options). You may also try to register to Viber through a few different WiFi networks.

In addition, you may try to register to Viber with a different number (for example - your home landline number, a friend's number, etc.), in order to determine whether the problem is specific with your number, or a general one.

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you are subscribed to.

@ladyblue2306 -

What device do you have? Which version of operating system?

@shinot765 -

Hi,
We haven't faced the exact same issue, but we have received reports of the "CallListenerHideCallBack" error.

We would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum". With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance :)

I have ALLVIEW P1 ALLDRO .... adroid 2.3.6 . Thank you

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@Jelena Haksic -

Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options). You may also try to register to Viber through a few different WiFi networks.

If the problem persists, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum". With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

@ladyblue2306 -

Did you try to install Viber via the direct link in our official HelpDes? Can't download from Android market...

If it still doesn't work, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

Thank you :)

Ashir Graceson

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Hello,

I'm using Micromax A90 which runs on android. When i make calls on Viber the other person can hear me but, i cant hear them. pls assist me with this issues.

Thanks

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Hello,

I'm using Micromax A90 which runs on android. When i make calls on Viber the other person can hear me but, i cant hear them. pls assist me with this issues.

Thanks

Hi there,
Please make sure you are running an Android version that meets the minimum requirements for Viber: Is your Android supported with Viber (system requirements)?

If so, and the problem still persists, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

ozou

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

My phone doesn't ring when the screen is locked and I receive a Viber call. I keep missing Viber calls this way. I use an LG Nexus 4 phone with android version 4.3. I never had this issue with Viber on my previous phone which was an iPhone. I do receive a notification sound when a Viber text arrives even when the phone screen is locked, but no sound at all when a Viber call comes in during screen lock. Would really appreciate your help to solve this issue, thank you!

Masih60

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site

Hi there,

I'm using last version of Viber on my android device. I have got a photo for my profile on my device but no one else can see it! I went to more options to change my photo and taped on photo but Viber force closed and restarted again! What can I do to change photo and why the other people can't see my photo? :(

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@ozou -

First, please make sure that you have the latest version of Viber installed.
Also, try to switch between a few different WiFi networks. Does the problem occur on all of them?

Lastly, are there any other applications that have similar behavior on your phone (i.e not showing a notification upon certain events?)

If the problem still persists, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

@Masih60 -

Did you make sure you (and your contacts) have the latest version of Viber installed? Do your contacts have a device that supports displaying your profile picture inside their Viber?

Masih60

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site

@Masih60 -

Did you make sure you (and your contacts) have the latest version of Viber installed? Do your contacts have a device that supports displaying your profile picture inside their Viber?

I'm completely sure that we have last version. Our version is 3.1.1.15 for Android.
What about force close? Why I can't change my photo?
I'm using of PC version too but unfortunately there is no options to change my photo. I think Viber team should work more and more on PC version. It's very useful but it has not many options, like changing photo or even to watch the version of Viber!!!

sumy80

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

Just 10 days back i have purchased HTC one x Plus and i also facing the same problem.
Viber is being continuously crashed during calls( force stop and had to restart Viber every time ( ) and I don't get ring , when someone calls .. I just get only notifications.
Should i retun my mobile and get a new one. Plz suggest.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@Masih60 -

A brand new version of Viber Desktop is planned and will hopefully be released soon. It has many cool new features that we hope you will like :)
About the problems you are experiencing with your mobile app:

we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

@sumy80 -

In order for us to check the problem, I kindly ask that you contact our Support Team using the instructions I gave in the above response to Mashi60.
Thank you!

sumy80

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

Viber is being continuously crashed during calls( force stop and had to restart Viber every time ( )
and I don't get ring , when someone calls .. I just get only notifications ,
Should i return my HTC one x plus

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Viber is being continuously crashed during calls( force stop and had to restart Viber every time ( )
and I don't get ring , when someone calls .. I just get only notifications ,
Should i return my HTC one x plus

Thanks for the details.
As I said, I kindly ask that you use this link to report the problem to our team: Your ticket details

Tea Antolic

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

Hey, I need some help too >.< Now, do I need to be online on Viber on my PC AND on my Android at the same time to recive/send messages? Cause, if I send message over Viber on PC (Windows), and I'm not on Viber on my android phone, will it be delivered anyways?

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Hey, I need some help too >.< Now, do I need to be online on Viber on my PC AND on my Android at the same time to recive/send messages? Cause, if I send message over Viber on PC (Windows), and I'm not on Viber on my android phone, will it be delivered anyways?

Hi,

You need to be online on either of the devices, not both.
When you connect to the internet on the other device later, the messages will automatically be synchronized :)

Abror K

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

i hve Htc one sv ; ai vonted re-instol Viber , keep recieving massage " Unknown error code during aplication installation ;"-24" come evry time , do you know any solution

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

i hve Htc one sv ; ai vonted re-instol Viber , keep recieving massage " Unknown error code during aplication installation ;"-24" come evry time , do you know any solution

Thank you for the report of the problem.

we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

*Make sure to write the ticket in English

tophunk

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

I am having a problem on viber on my Samsung S3. Whenever I tried to call using WIFI i received the following message:

callback listener hide callback viber

But on 3G or mobile data there is no problem at all....

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Hi,

Thank you for the report of the problem.