New EVO skinned cases

KingGrimlock

May 8, 2010
Visit site
The case does look sweet ... But PLEAASE let me know when anyone finds cases like this for the EVO ... PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE

this is something i've been trying to find out. are the amzer cases the same material as the ultra case and the epik case www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.
i'm a huge fan of the epik case and would like something similar for the evo. judging from the pictures, they look the same, just different patterns.
when i had the incredible, i bought the high gloss silicone case for it and it seemed like it was exactly the same as the epik case (just a lot more expensive).

Rudementry

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a otterbox is gonna be the case for you when they release one for the Evo that is :)

Yeah, I would've gotten an Otterbox but they aren't putting stuff out in a timely matter. I'll have to look into one when they finally do come out though. For now, the Seido will have to do.

auburnmk

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I just emailed inquiring....lol I suggest everyone do it as well!

sales@ultra-case.com is the email address on their Other Questions page.:cool:

EDIT: Wow, that was quick....lol

Hello,

Thank you for your appreciate.

But sorry that all the cases we have at present just fit for iPhone 3G, 3Gs, iPod touch Gen 2, BlackBerry and Google Nexus One. We will release more kinds of case sooner, please keep your attention of our Ultra-case.

Have a great day.

Best wishes
sales@ripples-group.com

The case does look sweet ... But PLEAASE let me know when anyone finds cases like this for the EVO ... PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE

Last edited:

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I am going with Seidio Innocase II Surface and the Horizontal Leather Case Combo. So I double protect the phone. The Innocase saves the phone when using and the leather case is used when I put it in my front pocket. Not bad of a deal. I used a similar combo with my Pre and never had a problem.

ParaGod

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm going with the Seidio Platinum case from Best Buy just until Otterbox releases a Commuter series case for it, then Otterbox all the way.

jedisrus

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I am going with Seidio Innocase II Surface and the Horizontal Leather Case Combo. So I double protect the phone. The Innocase saves the phone when using and the leather case is used when I put it in my front pocket. Not bad of a deal. I used a similar combo with my Pre and never had a problem.

How bulky will that be to put in a pocket?

auburnmk

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox Update

This what I just got from Otterbox, fyi.....

We do not have any information if a case will be made at this time for that device, but it is something that has been requested a lot. I would say to keep an eye on our website, as it will have the most up to date information on any new releases that we may have.

Thank you,
Natasha Meggenberg

Yeah, I would've gotten an Otterbox but they aren't putting stuff out in a timely matter. I'll have to look into one when they finally do come out though. For now, the Seido will have to do.