Screen clicking

streetstrip01

Legalized Drug Dealer
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone elses right side of the screen, about middle, click like it is loose while touching? When ever I touch that middle, right side of the screen, it just feels and sounds unsupported and clicks when touched.

Anyone else?

Ideas?

streetstrip01

Legalized Drug Dealer
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
It just sounds like plastic flexing.

Dumb question, if I have to return this, what will happen to my apps?

Sent from my iPhone killing THUNDERBOLT

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Thunderbolt#1 didn't creak but #2 sure does. Where mine creaks is the area near the usb port. If you hold the phone a certain way the frame creaks.

happychets

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine creaks, right side in the middle. Kinda annoying but everything else is working so well, including excellent battery life so I dont dare return it for another. Could just be the way its built.

scottadusa

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I have the screen clicking on right side. but i cant feel it move all the time.

how many other people notice this?

for me it doesnt happen all the time

I dont think im going to swap it under warranty clause yet cause its not that bad yet.

what you guys think?

Anyone investigate what it actually is? a way to fix?

rflores5432

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the problem too. when I press along the bottom right corner of the screen, it often makes a click sound as if the screen is loose and moving inward. Doesn't seem loose though but definitely annoying and doesn't seem normal.

streetstrip01

Legalized Drug Dealer
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I returned mine right off the bat and got a new one. No sense in having a creaky ass phone. Got a new one, and all is well so far. Except the jackass at VZW erasing everything on my phone first before she backed everything up to the new one. She also tried to get me a new SIM. crazy woman.

mdunn1066

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
bumping an old thread to say that i just bought one and its doing this out of the box. Should I exchange or nothing to worry about?

Doctor A

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Mine does it area over the volume up/down rockers. Screen solid so I am not going to worry about it since is only the plastic frame. Exchange may have more annoying problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neil15oo