Trade-In rejected! 😡

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Well my trade has been in limbo for weeks now and I got an email yesterday finally saying thank you for my trade in. I assumed the package was found or delivered or something but when I check the tracking info it's still MIA at the location just before delivery. I can only assume their package insurance kicked in so I'm being automatically credited for the return. On a side note, I wonder how much they insure their packages for? A thousand maybe? It's a good deal for them being more than they valued the device to me.

The way I said that doesn't sound right, tell me how your would say it.
happy to hear you received the credit from Samsung even though FedEx tracking shows otherwise. FedEx service leaves a lot to be desired.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I’m SOOO happy,,, my Galaxy note 10+ 256GB from sept 2019 was accepted for the full $400. I was really getting a bit worried. I sent it about 5 days before the must send by date. It arrived on a Saturday, and by today - Monday it was fully accepted. I was concerned that the TINY corner crack/spider crack on the back would be a show stopper or at least a $100-$200 downgrade of the TIC. Also, my last day to return the S24U is 3/24 (picked up the phone on 2/23 in store) and the agent online said 3/24 was my end return date.

I was JUST about to come here to ask what are the options if the trade in isn’t being processed fast enough? I know there are some extension options but figured 30 days end to end might be the max.

But, in the end of course the concern probably helped ;-).

I looked back over my records, and I only paid $499 for that phone back in Sept 2019. so, it provided a lot of great use. It was lost once and returned from an airport - lost phone mode worked for once to find it. It was really holding up well although quite outdated for the OS.

Here’s hoping the new S24U will lead such a good distinguished life. Maybe not the lost and found part though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29