[ROM]Superclean 2.8!! *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drinkhere

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm having q problem with sc 2.1 I installed and when I went to the market then my apps none of my apps are there but I still can use them. Please help. !!!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I flashed the all in one that Cory put up... I just loaded SuperClean 2.1 with no issue though....hmmmmmmmm
From what I read, it seems like the problem is not so much flashing to Froyo with green, it's not being able to flash anything in Froyo using the green.

drinkhere

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes I uses titanium backup but whats crasy is that the apps work fine they just don't show as installed in the market. Can you help me out with this problem?

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Updated to 2.1.

I don't normally do stuff like this, but if you feel the need to donate to the "get my wife a nook color for valentine's day fund), my email address is adrynalyne at gmail dot com 9or my sig). Im about 90 short.

If not, thats cool too!

Voodoo and non voodoo superclean versions have been posted. Both flash working recoveries.

Thank you for all your support. Its covered!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I managed to get to red. Wiped cache and data and such.
sweet. If you use rom manager you can also download the update.zip file to your clockwork folder, delete the recovery-update file that is there and rename the update.zip as recovery-update. That way you will reboot into red no matter what method you use.

Reactions: 10001110101

BOBzilla

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Adrynalyne

Thank you for this awesome rom, but I must ask two questions of you good sir.

1. How did you start programming (tutorial,school, self taught?)
2. Do you think there is a way for your DL30 to have BLN control?

You are awesome :beer: :golfclap:

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been running Superclean in the past and want to run this new version. I like the Samsung keyboard and want to add it to the ROM before I flash it instead of flashing it separately. I'm assuming I can just add the apk to the system/app folder before flashing. Is this correct?

jrs1035

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
When I power on my phone the Samsung logo is displayed and then the screen goes blank until it boots up. When I go into cwm I see a few messages: "E: Missing bitmap progress_empty (Code -1)" and "E: Missing bitmap progress_fill (Code -1). Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Last edited:

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
A few things I noticed:

1. When I power on my phone the Samsung logo is displayed and then the screen goes blank until it boots up. When I go into cwm I see a few messages: "E: Missing bitmap progress_empty (Code -1)" and "E: Missing bitmap progress_fill (Code -1). Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. I also can't get my wallpaper to display on my lock screen. Its just solid black. Any ideas?

No boot animation here either. Also missing AOSP lock and boot options.

Other than that, great work as always!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
When I power on my phone the Samsung logo is displayed and then the screen goes blank until it boots up. When I go into cwm I see a few messages: "E: Missing bitmap progress_empty (Code -1)" and "E: Missing bitmap progress_fill (Code -1). Is anyone else experiencing this?

That was covered previously in.....I can't remember which thread because I've been reading so many of them. :) I believe everyone should be seeing those "error" mesages. It has to do with voodoo, but you are fine.

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

It has to do with missing voodoo code if I'm not mistaken. It's completely normal and doesn't hurt anything.

Reactions: Landshark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa