[ROM]Superclean 2.8!! *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

L_Boogie820

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have DL_super_clean_07. THE ONLY thing its missing is the screen shot (holding the back button then pressing the power button). Does this new ROM include that?

nycdoc

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
how do u do the setup manually

im planning on installing this new rom but not sure what you mean but doing the setup manually. ?instructions

thanks

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
So Adrynalyne.... Should I go ahead and flash this EB01 ROM or are you going to go crazy again and release a hundred new ROMs in 2 days?:D

Considering this one was posted by him at 1AM, about 5 minutes after he finished posting the un-cleaned ROM, I would say it hasn't seen his full attention as of yet. Imho, unless you have free time to kill, don't bother flashing 2.0 now. There *will* be revs, probably several, in the next few days that are much more stable.

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I did notice something. If you want to adjust the vibration, but do not want Haptic for the soft keys, set the vibration where you want before you turn it off. If you leave it low, then turn it off, the ring vibrate will be very soft.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Updated to 2.1.

I don't normally do stuff like this, but if you feel the need to donate to the "get my wife a nook color for valentine's day fund), my email address is adrynalyne at gmail dot com. Im about 90 short.

If not, thats cool too!

Voodoo and non voodoo superclean versions have been posted. Both flash working recoveries.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Updated to 2.1.

I don't normally do stuff like this, but if you feel the need to donate to the "get my wife a nook color for valentine's day fund), my email address is adrynalyne at gmail dot com. Im about 90 short.

If not, thats cool too!

Voodoo and non voodoo superclean versions have been posted. Both flash working recoveries.
Sweet. Here we go with newer versions. Are we going to be at 2.3 in a few hours? Seriously, you are not human. How do I make a donation through gmail?

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Updated to 2.1.

If not, thats cool too!

was there a fix for the long press on the soft search key?

mudbutt13

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
VOODOO?

How do I install the voodoo version? Do I install like previous voodoos? Is the kernel built in? I know it's a lot of ?'s But any help would be appreciated.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Updated to 2.1.

Bro are you kidding , put your donation info in the signature, i would be happy to help out

Least we could do :)

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Not yet. I've a feeling the long press is perma tied to Bing. I've been looking, but haven't had luck yet.

How were we able to use it in 2.1? We had that google enhanced search apk that we all installed. Is there something similar that can be used on this one?

EDIT: Forgot to ask, what was the original 2.0? Voodoo or non-voodoo?

Last edited:

OLD.n.SLOW

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
How do I install the voodoo version? Do I install like previous voodoos? Is the kernel built in? I know it's a lot of ?'s But any help would be appreciated.

The kernel is included and so is a newer version of CWM for voodoo. You won't be able to enable lagfix until you reboot CWM.
1. Flash EB01 voodoo
2. Reboot CWM
3. Enable lagfix
4. Reboot & wait

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to flash the nonvoodoo first as that is what I am comfortable with. Once I have completely set up on that I may get daring and try voodoo as I keep hearing the battery life is better on voodoo :eek:

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm just now downloading the modem and superclean so I can flash them, so I haven't seen them yet. But last I knew the only cwm that was working with Froyo was the new red cwm.

Minnesnowta - lmao
I am just outside of the windy city - Chicasnow

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. When I boot with power and volume up and down, when I apply update.zip it takes me to green. Do I need to apply update.zip from green also??

Status
Not open for further replies.