Beautiful Widgets

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I think whatever he/she chooses letting us change the color of the font would be sweet. The regular digital isnt bad butt android is all about new, so I'm sure something better can be found.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I am really loving what I am seeing so far. The digital clock is pretty slick, and it's a much welcomed change from the HTC style anyway. Bravo so far!

R

Roy Aguilera

Agreed I welcome the change. I like the one with the lock screen font. I think it complements the Droid.

thomascj

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
looks to me like the ones over on that forum are not the ones the dev is working on, however, those are dead sexy. either of the two posted on the devs twitter account would be a huge step back. just my opinion.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
looks to me like the ones over on that forum are not the ones the dev is working on, however, those are dead sexy. either of the two posted on the devs twitter account would be a huge step back. just my opinion.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think that the font that mimmicks the lock screen font compliments the widget perfectly. I hope that is the final look or is at least an option.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I have to respectfully disagree. I think that the font that mimmicks the lock screen font compliments the widget perfectly. I hope that is the final look or is at least an option.

Especially on the Droid... I think it will look better than the previous Sense inspired widget.

R

Roy Aguilera

I like it. Not too fond of the AM in the middle of the time but its nice.
*Reinstalled the old version. The time was not updating. :(

Last edited:

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I like it. Not too fond of the AM in the middle of the time but its nice.
*Reinstalled the old version. The time was not updating. :(

I really do like it more on my Droid honestly. Did you try installing it again, I'm not having the time issue.

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I like the dev...don't like his new taste in the widget.

I just updated...it's so ugly. :-( The PM in the middle is just a extra eyesore.

Last edited:

ChocoBilly

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
35845fn.png

2j4uate.jpg

I like these two from brettlewis
I hope he uses one of those.

I like the Digital one myself. Imagine if it came with an option to change the color of the numbers! Awsome!

Question... Is the above super slick Black/Gray digital clock in the update? If not I'm not updating until it is or the OS 2.1 or better breaks it. :D

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Question... Is the above super slick Black/Gray digital clock in the update? If not I'm not updating until it is or the OS 2.1 or better breaks it. :D

No, that has nothing to do with BW. I know the dev is still working on a small widget. As for people not liking it, can't make everyone happy.

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
The above digital clock images were ones that a Graphic Designer was suggesting for BW. But apparently Levelup Studios shot down that idea. I personally think it's a shame that he shrugged his shoulders at thim..because those are way better than even the origianl BW. I removed BW from my apps after the last update (cause again personally) I think the update was pretty ugly. I've moved on to Weather Widgets - Donate. I sure hope the graphic designer of the ones above can find a dev to work with him.

thomascj

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
No offense, butthere is a difference in making people happy and releasing a downgraded product.

yep. i am incredibly bummed about it. if it was a higher priced item i'd be asking for a refund, thankfully it's just a buck or so.

i'm going to stick with the old one as long as it works. i'm hopeful the dev will come up with something better before it stops working. if not, i'll move on to something else.

anon(2088)

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Anyone able to restore their backup of the old version after updating to the new version? I would like to try out the update, but rollback if I don't like it. I backed it up using Astro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non