Bixby not on home screen or side bar but still using Storage

Gone to Mobile Klinic where they done a force update and rebuild of android

And it did again last night a few days after they did it

Please Help me with this issue

Last edited:

Esma Graham

Jul 5, 2019
Visit site
I still have to call the lady later today and that gives this phone more time.

As it might been a glitch as it happened while I pressed the back button on Friday.

The back button that's at the very bottom layout of the phone underneath where you type of the keyboard that one.

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
ODD Question shouldn't my IMEI Number be different with a New Motherboard?

Cause according to the Sales paperwork and IMEI Number under about Phone it looks the exact same.

Actually the answer will be a no if done through a Samsung certified repair. I know this since there is an old school hack with coding and it's fairly easy to do. Illegal for the consumer but legal for someone like Samsung to do...;-)

Esma Graham

Jul 5, 2019
Visit site
Ok , I'm curious what they say , I'm waiting on another member that did the same.

Copied from my e-mail from them

Hi,

Samsung blocked our play store app so many times. So each time we republish the app in the play store, the version number has to be changed. But don't worry, both the apps are same in functionality, only a minor difference in UI.

Regards,
PD Team

Edit - Weridly my phone hasn't restarted since i did a factory reset through recovery mode then installed that app right away before I would do any updates through Play Store or Galaxy Store

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Copied from my e-mail from them

Hi,

Samsung blocked our play store app so many times. So each time we republish the app in the play store, the version number has to be changed. But don't worry, both the apps are same in functionality, only a minor difference in UI.

Regards,
PD Team

Edit - Weridly my phone hasn't restarted since i did a factory reset through recovery mode then installed that app right away before I would do any updates through Play Store or Galaxy Store
Umm how did Samsung block their play store app ,only Google can do that ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress