Verizon Screen Protectors

soccerplayer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
The verizon screen protectors for the bionic are absolutely terrible. The screen looks so grainy after I put it on and the feel of the screen just doesn't feel comfortable anymore. Has anyone had better experience with other screen protectors out there?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
i haven't had that problem at all. the protectors are essentially invisible. (I'm picky and didn't like the Zagg protector I bought last year for another phone. i returned it to Target for refund that very day. it was expensive and was bumpy. the verizon protectors are very smooth.)

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
i always buy the glossy ones for that reason. But, on a side note, I love my matte finish screen on my Sager laptop, and a Vizio 32" monitor with a non glare screen (not that the Vizio has a great screen, but the non glare aspect of it is wonderful IMO)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Lol I think you're being harsh. I bought the standard screen protectors from Verizon with the phone, have had it on since launch day and never thought twice about it, screen looks just fine to me.

KeithF40#AC

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol I think you're being harsh. I bought the standard screen protectors from Verizon with the phone, have had it on since launch day and never thought twice about it, screen looks just fine to me.

i actually have a much different complaint than you about them. they scratch very easily its ridic.

Stasy

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the SGP Steinheil Ultra Clear proctector. It's working nicely without taking alot away from the screen.Previously used Zagg. Happy about the swap... definately less noticible. None of that tacky feeling you'd get with the Zagg.

anon(7773)

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you don't get the Anti-glare at Verizon. They seem to like them at the Verizon store more than the standard ones. I have asked for standard and been stuck with anti-glare before and just threw the extras away.

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I use this one:

Skinomi TechSkin - Motorola Droid Bionic Screen Protector

They were on Amazon for like $5 at one time with FSSS but gone now, they work great are kinda like Zagg without the sticky/grippy feeling. When i first bought one from Amazon they came without holes for the sensors on the front, a quick email and they sent me another one with the predefined holes cut out no questions asked! Very good company!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress