Question on viewing size of movies on my LG

Garceau

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Good morning folks -

I just got the new LG Axis - not really sure what to think of it yet. But since Alltel is out of business and we got all of our stuff transferred to a new company there was nothing I can do about it.

Anyways I transferred a bunch of my MP4 movies onto it (which was easier than the HTC Hero I had)

The movies play considerably smaller on this phone. The viewing screen size of the movie is about 66% of the entire screen.

I had the movies done up for me by my friend - so I am not sure at what screen size/rate he saved them at.

Just seems really weird that they are now smaller on the new phone with the same size screen etc.....

thoughts?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Some movies/videos show considerable smaller on some devices than they do on others. However, the settings of the video format could be the cause as well.

Garceau

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks - I kind of figured as such. Just seemed odd to me that the same movie played smaller on a different device even with same screen size. I guess thats out of my control.

Working with DVD Catalyst now to transfer some things. But this phone is not listed as an option. Hopefully I can find one with the same settings. I emailed their support and they gave me one to try and figure it should work.

Garceau

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
DVD Cayalyst 4 got it all straightened out....

Converted all my Ipod movies in no time and they work like a charm. Now gotta play with it to convert some DVDs for travel.....

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress