Any LED light notification apps working in 4.4.2 for anyone?

win465

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I miss my custom light i had with my nexus 5. I use light flow and it didn't work i used light manager and it didnt work. Just wondering if anyone has any other apps that you know for sure is working in 4.4.2

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Light flow was working fine for me on 4.4.2 as well. But I uninstalled it because it was eating my battery.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Lightflow seems to be working, but I'm don't know one way or another whether the battery life is significantly affected.

bubba3595

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I have light flow and it completely stopped giving notifications. Really annoying. I restarted my phone and boom, everything is working as it should. Maybe try that

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ice_Cold_Q

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
The option to "run in foreground...." What does that option really mean and what does it do cos I don't have a clue?

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Reboot the device or reinstalling the app should fix it for you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm on 4.4.2 and Light Flow is working fine. I never get why we are all on the same phone and it works fine for some and not for others...hopefully Light Flow will release an update with some bug fixes.

You guys rooted or anything?

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I miss my custom light i had with my nexus 5. I use light flow and it didn't work i used light manager and it didnt work. Just wondering if anyone has any other apps that you know for sure is working in 4.4.2

Lightflow works for me with no issues.

losl

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried "LED Blinker Lite" and messed up. Seems that can't restore the default LED notification colour after uninstall "LED Blinker Lite".
Will you please kindly tell me what is the default LED coloure and any way to bring it back.

Thank you, have a nice day !

SLo

kyoo

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
are you guys talking about an led light when you get a text or email? cuz im getting nothing.. i don't think i've ever even seen the led notification go off

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
a9y9ajuz.jpg
Within the app you can test each notification yourself. It's the thing in the upper right hand corner of light flow in notifications.

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

Last edited:

kyoo

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Within the app you can test each notification yourself. It's the thing in the upper right hand corner of light flow in notifications. It looks like a little wedding cake.

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

i'm not sure i'm seeing anything that looks like a wedding cake... i just tested it after turning it on and off - it looks like it'll flash one time when it happens, but that's it..

Last edited by a moderator: