Think I like the regular one better !!!

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Got rid of my XL and went back to an iPhone 7 plus for awhile - got over that too.

Currently rocking a black regular pixel. Kind of love the in hand feel ! We will see how long it lasts !

ElronTheElder

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
have been on both sides of that Pixel/XL fence also.
Kept both; currently utilizing the Blue XL, seems to have better reception, by a smidgen.

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I looked hard at both when they first came out. I decided on the Pixel because I wanted a 128 GB unit, and I couldn't justify another $120 for the XL. Coming from an MXPE, I am very happy with this size. When I was ready to buy, the VZW store having a 128 GB Black Pixel in stock made it easier.

Slow_S10

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the size is just perfect. Honestly that was one of the main things that drove me to it. As much as I really liked my 6P it was just too big and I had been craving a smaller phone.

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the size is just perfect. Honestly that was one of the main things that drove me to it. As much as I really liked my 6P it was just too big and I had been craving a smaller phone.

Same here. I came from a 6P to the Pixel. It's just so much easier to operate and taking it in and out of your pocket. I would even go for a 4.5" if it existed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez