I was reading where the honor 8 won't get Oreo?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Honor isn't even approaching marketing a new phone for US users.

I'm not against the honor brand as much as honor has abandoned the US consumer.
Huawei/Honor is smart to recede from markets that show loss.
I don't think Honor did as bad as you are stating they did here at all. Read my post on the thread above. Your statements imply really bad business decisions from the number 2 smart phone company in the world and I assure you they didn't become number 2 bc of bad business decisions. They maybe late to the party here in the US only bc the US is not their major priority right now but we are in fact on their to do list business wise so eventually we will get our promised updates. The only question is "when". They aren't going to enter the US market on a terrible note that I can assure you from a business standpoint. So not to worry we will get what they initially promised although it maybe late coming due to their priority list but we won't be left out. That would be a bad decision for any company to do not just Huawei Honor. The US has much at stake for them for business as a whole. Their reputation becomes on the line should they not honor their initial promise business wise and they will not enter the US market with an established bad reputation business wise. The company didn't make it to the top based off bad customer based decisions. Just be patient as we will eventually get their promise. Plus this is honors US flagship even if they don't release another one at the end of the day the honor 8 is the best phone honor has to offer here in the US so rest assured we will be updated at some point.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
That was what Samsung was doing years ago. Multiple names for practically the same phone. Maybe they are trying to copy Samsung
If they are it's not needed. All they have to do is officially enter the US and tie end with all four major carriers and within two to three years they will surpass Samsung for number one world wide.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If they are it's not needed. All they have to do is officially enter the US and tie end with all four major carriers and within two to three years they will surpass Samsung for number one world wide.
They need to consolidate their lines too. Especially high end. Look at what Apple and Samsung did.

Because let's be honest, people are going to get confused with the mate line, p line, honor 8 line...

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I don't think they'll get confused with the Mate and P line. Mate line is their more phablet line up. like Note to Samsung. The Honor brand can confuse them tho

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa