[ROM] t0ast3d de1ight FroYo Sense 7-31-10

kahless303

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey toast, so I was mistaken. I just had so many items in the notification area that it seemed to have removed the 3G icon for more important icons. My BAD!!

BY the way, I totally forgot where I got my wifi tether app from. I know you've mentioned that the latest version fixes the problem, but I don't know where I had gotten it originally from. I've restored it from Titanium backups after it's original install. I know I know, I'm such a boob :)

d.vann10

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
how soon is a bit? i might just have to stay awake to flash it. i'm lovin what im seeing right now. i JUST finished getting 1.0 on here. the color menu pop up is soooo nice. ima be playin with my phone all night now. lol

Last edited:

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
how soon is a bit? i might just have to stay awake to flash it. i'm lovin what im seeing right now. i JUST finished getting 1.0 on here. the color menu pop up is soooo nice. ima be playin with my phone all night now. lol

Um, probably a couple hours.

Ha, well thank you!

d.vann10

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Also, I'm trying to figure out how to donate. It just takes me to the paypal website. Do I send money to the chasetillar@gmail.com account? Or is there something different that I should do?? I want to be part of the donation club so I can get the updates first.lol