how would you like a lifeproof case for your evo?

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
so i was surfing the gizmodo website and i came across this case that was for the iphone4/iphone3/gs. right off the back i loved how they marketed this case for the phone and it took my breath. i as a person who does lots of odd jobs in which my phone can be damaged i love cases like this one.

i was looking to see if other people would like to write to this company and see if we can motivate them into making more cases for other phones. i already emailed them and put in my inquire for my interest in a case for my EVO

i think if they would get a lot of request they would give in and make one for other phones.

the product website
Home page

these are official video from the company showing off the product
YouTube - LifeProof at the Beach
YouTube - lifeproof presenting at launch.is conference
YouTube - LifeProof - Figaro

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
That does look pretty cool. I'm not keen on covering the screen though.

right now i have the ballistics case on my phone which has a front over, i must say that even with the cover over the screen it works as if nothing was on it, i've never seen or gotten to use to life case but it seems good and easy to use even on a iphone which have delicate touch screens

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
That product isn't to market yet. I prefer to see some legit sites (like Android Central's iPhone cousin) put it through it's paces.

They must be spamming the daylights out of all the user groups to have the view count up that high. Viral marketing strikes again.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Definitely an impressive case, but $70 is a little steep for a case. Although, since it is the only waterproof case I've seen the price just might be justified.

I'm not really satisfied with the drop/impact tests I've seen them do though. They are pretty much the same tests that I've seen for any other case. Ballistic is the only company that I have seen do drop tests from 25+ feet and run over their case with a car.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

bbgrant25

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
To reply to this yes this case is awesome I have seen it first hand and now I want one for my evo what we need to do instead of everyone sending them an email is get an online patition started and let everyone e-sing it and pass the web site out to there friends and so forth that would be faster the emails I don't know how to start something like that so when someone dose plz let me know cus I know a lot of ppl that would want one of thises life cases

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress