4.3 update stuck on 4.0 mb

anon(5421739)

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I started to download the 4.3 update (AT&T) and it still shows its downloading but it's been stuck on 4.0 mb for a long time now. Is something wrong? Should I try to restart the download somehow? I'd appreciate any advice.

LindtChocolate

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
If you guys leave it alone it will time out eventually. If it doesn't, just start turning off all running processes in the Apps setting and all cached processes.

Finch2000

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just hope it goes better for you guys than it did for me. Took me close to 4 hours to fully download the update, and then it ended up bricking my phone. :'(

terraaance

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I was in a similar situation, my firmware update from somewhere around 40%. I just restarted my phone and when it powered back up, the download resumed and seemed noticeably faster.

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
If it's stalling, turn the WiFi off then back on and it will continue. Also I've noticed it stops if you let your phone fall asleep so don't let your phone fall asleep. Hope this helps!

Posted via Android Central App

khalid6197

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Ok so sense my phone was stuck at 56% I restarted my phone and still got nothing....so I turned off fast boot and turned the phone off completely and then turned it back on and BAAMMM! Started downloading again from where it got stuck plus a lot faster.

Posted via Android Central App

vsighi

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I just checked 4 times my HTC ONE update from att and I got nothing ( I'm in San Diego, CA ) ...!?
Where are you guys located that you have access to att 4.3 update :-((

andriver

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Mine was stuck at 2% last night. I went to bed and it downloaded overnight.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes, restart, if you haven't already. You'll probably need to adjust your clock forward, because it's likely it will tell you that you need to wait X amount of hours, just set your clock forward that amount of time.

Sent from my One using AC Forums mobile app

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing. Been updating for about an hour now and I'm still sitting at 4.4mb.....

You guys have patience. I would of canceled and retried within a minute lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.