[ROM]{ICS] Oxygen 3.0 for LS670 ZVD

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
This rom looks nice. From reading the feedback it can be daily driver right? Oh and kraven will you still be working on it?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

kofasetic

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I installed the Oxygen ROM and have everything working but now the 3G shows and under 'About Phone' > Status > Mobile network state: Connected
BUT I still cannot connect to the web. Wifi works fine. I'm using COT recovery
How do I update PRL or the code to reset?

(I was originally on Oxygen then switched to SlimRom but couldn't connect other than wifi and had no luck using the suggestions from that thread)

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Are you with sprint? Check in the about phone screen and see what the baseband says?

You might try flashing a sprint based rom like reborn and do a prl and provision update

mikedbq

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Let me just add to the compliments ... I have been on the edge of getting my next phone, getting frustrated with running out of room for apps on this phone with the stock ZVJ Sprint ROM.

I finally broke down and put this on. It is so much smoother than any of the Gingerbread or Froyo ROMs. Incredible. I don't know how you devs do it! Thanks for breathing new life in this "old" phone. I may just hang on to this until that Note II comes down in price a bit (fingers crossed!!!)

mikedbq

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Been on this ROM for a day and I have a few observations ...

1. Indeed, ES File Explorer does crash as noted in an above post.
2. The voicemail notification says that I have 3 messages waiting to be heard. When I tap on it, it dials my cell phone number and I have no voicemails there. Any thoughts as to how I can fix this? The Sprint stock ROM seemingly automatically downloaded the voicemails to the phone through a dedicated app. I'd love to hear some thoughts on this too.
3. The home button on the far left is no longer the home button. It is now the "options" button that brings up menus and such. The home button is now the button to its right ... the former "options" button with the four little boxes on it. Is there some way to switch this back to normal? If not, no big deal.
4. In the texting app, I am not allowed to download any multimedia texts (photos, etc.). When I tap the download button, it says downloading, waits a while acting as is it was downloading it and then tells me that it can't "download right now. try again later."

Anybody else have any of these issues with any workarounds?

Last edited:

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow...this is pretty hot so far. Having trouble with "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped", however...and clearing data from it HAS NOT helped. Any suggestions?

Eduardo Galvan

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Does ADB work? If so use
Code:
adb install Google Keyboard.apk
(I'll provide the Google Keyboard, since you can't access the keyboard, you poor thing!)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fs4qe5r23pkzvq0/Google Keyboard.apk

Thanks...but I sorta took a more brutal approach: I installed A.I.type and deleted the stock keyboard via Titanium Backup. (Trying to download a different keyboard from the Play Store, because I've come to hate A.I.type for anything other than the iOS theme...)

Eduardo Galvan

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks...but I sorta took a more brutal approach: I installed A.I.type and deleted the stock keyboard via Titanium Backup. (Trying to download a different keyboard from the Play Store, because I've come to hate A.I.type for anything other than the iOS theme...)

Interesting. I'm one to hate ALL DEM KEYBOARDZ. I don't like any keyboard, I find myself flashing other keyboards like Samsung's or HTCs. Or constantly rebooting..

Posted via Android Central App

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Now that's comedy. Yeah, I switched to this joint on the Play Store called Jellybean Keyboard. Oddly enough, it works fine except for two things:
1. It STILL says "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped", even though the stock keyboard isn't there anymore. Oddest thing ever, much?
2. The user dictonary...it won't work anymore. I've tried repeatedly to restore it, and TB claims to have successfully restored it...but in actuality, it ain't there. (And worse yet, I can't save anything to it, either...)

...wait, what's Samsung's keyboard like?

Eduardo Galvan

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Now that's comedy. Yeah, I switched to this joint on the Play Store called Jellybean Keyboard. Oddly enough, it works fine except for two things:
1. It STILL says "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped", even though the stock keyboard isn't there anymore. Oddest thing ever, much?
2. The user dictonary...it won't work anymore. I've tried repeatedly to restore it, and TB claims to have successfully restored it...but in actuality, it ain't there. (And worse yet, I can't save anything to it, either...)

...wait, what's Samsung's keyboard like?

Samsung's keyboard is a mess. You have to press SHIFT to get to a comma. No thank you very much! It looks pretty...but that's still a problem if have to press SHIFT. And then it sometimes FC's. I tried Xperia's keyboard. Pretty good. Clean. But then IT FC's. The Optimus S doesn't like other keyboards very much...