[ROM][ICS] the GODZILLA ROM 10-20-12

jimlikesmayo

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

For people having issues with ics roms hanging/rebooting, set your minimum clock value to 480. I have not been able to use ICS since the first quattrimus alpha, but once I changed that I have had literally zero issues on every ICS rom.

Reactions: jonny5449

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
For people having issues with ics roms hanging/rebooting, set your minimum clock value to 480. I have not been able to use ICS since the first quattrimus alpha, but once I changed that I have had literally zero issues on every ICS rom.

Thanks for clearing that

@everyone
Here's a vote by Wednesday I will decide to remove translucency or not cast your votes

Also what ever launcher is not included in jb will be included in here maybe

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
If you remove transparency, there wouldn't be much of a difference from regular ICS. So keep it. Or eslse it wouldn't be considered theme eitherv

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Exactly what I said :)

But honestly, if you update, you SHOULDN'T use old Framework and old SystemUI. You should decompile the SystemUI and add transparency manually.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sellers86

Malaci

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Hi, Im ising a v and I flashed the rom about 20mins ago, the only problem im having is that wifi will not turn on. I reflashed and got the same results. There is no service on the phone so wifi is the only data connection that is uses. Am I the only one with this problem?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi, Im ising a v and I flashed the rom about 20mins ago, the only problem im having is that wifi will not turn on. I reflashed and got the same results. There is no service on the phone so wifi is the only data connection that is uses. Am I the only one with this problem?

Yes. Redownload, then wipe everything and reflash.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

dosangst

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, tried everything. Wi-Fi does not work on current build, plus minor issues. Please take a look. Thanks.

Malaci

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Wish I could still close sentences with "after school" lol. I turn 30 today and miss those days like crazy! Don't rush those years bro.

I know right?!? Im turning 24 in 3 months, not as old as Rudeco there but I still get what he is talking about. Also I redownloaded, wiped, wiped cache and Dalvik, reflashed rom and gapps, still get the same result of no wifi

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I know right?!? Im turning 24 in 3 months, not as old as Rudeco there but I still get what he is talking about. Also I redownloaded, wiped, wiped cache and Dalvik, reflashed rom and gapps, still get the same result of no wifi

Now that I'm officially 30 we don't use the term 'old' anymore buddy, lmao, we say ' years wise' lmao. :p

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Wish I could still close sentences with "after school" lol. I turn 30 today and miss those days like crazy! Don't rush those years bro.

Happy Birthday.... Had mine on the 7th.... The big 38.... Weird thing... My wife has been 29 the last 4 years...

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk ? to here.

Reactions: Rudeco

beastieboii

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Seems like my network speed slowed down out of nowhere apps in the store load slow and sometimes the store would time out

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38