[ROM][ICS] the GODZILLA ROM 10-20-12

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

Here's what I have:
WORKING-
Everything!! Including
Google now
Google ears
Camera
BT
WiFi
There is a bit of lag in the notification bar from our nonaccelerated hardware
Keyboard lag is completely gone. I have yet to try the theme engine. This is more stable than any ICS I have used! This is daily driver ready!!!!!!
Unbelievable work. This is why I keep the ol V!

Reactions: inceyet

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I have:
WORKING-
Everything!! Including
Google now
Google ears
Camera
BT
WiFi
There is a bit of lag in the notification bar from our nonaccelerated hardware
Keyboard lag is completely gone. I have yet to try the theme engine. This is more stable than any ICS I have used! This is daily driver ready!!!!!!
Unbelievable work. This is why I keep the ol V!

As I said not done :rolleyes: more to come

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

OhFckItsChris

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site

i'm having a pretty big problem, every time I try to call someone, or someone calls me, the phone app FC's and I can't answer the call, it won't even show me the name/number of the person calling....I tried a full wipe and re-install, but it still does the same thing....any known fix for that?

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
i'm having a pretty big problem, every time I try to call someone, or someone calls me, the phone app FC's and I can't answer the call, it won't even show me the name/number of the person calling....I tried a full wipe and re-install, but it still does the same thing....any known fix for that?

I experienced this with aokp....

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Making a rom based on JB to have Godzilla features..... This time you can't just drag and drop you know. Themed part will be gone, some tweaks.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Making a rom based on JB to have Godzilla features..... This time you can't just drag and drop you know. Themed part will be gone, some tweaks.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I know so its more of a challenge for me then

Hey everybody
What tweaks do you want in the rom I want to make this one more tweaked than last one
Provide link and tell what rom u flash on

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
ya it said server out or no server

May I have screenshot?

As for Godzilla cm10 I will be posting test builds at vmroms.com
Not here I will post test builds in this thread but not a whole seperate thread to ask questions so please if you have a question please pm me or post on vmroms when it more stable I will post here :)

Nico72

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site

I would like the option to turn boot sound on and off (if you do add it). I'm allowed to carry my phone at school, but it has to be silent if I use it :p
If you can get the new Sony Walkman app with album art working that would be a great replacement for Apollo!
[UPDATED 08/20][APP]Walkman for ICS Full Update 6 With Beats by Dr.Dre & FB[ICS/JB] - xda-developers
The core off the app runs perfect, but the album art only shows on certain pages.
Also, if you really get into this ROM, maybe it can be the next GTR/GingerSnap!

Reactions: jonny5449

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I would like the option to turn boot sound on and off (if you do add it). I'm allowed to carry my phone at school, but it has to be silent if I use it :p
If you can get the new Sony Walkman app with album art working that would be a great replacement for Apollo!
[UPDATED 08/20][APP]Walkman for ICS Full Update 6 With Beats by Dr.Dre & FB[ICS/JB] - xda-developers
The core off the app runs perfect, but the album art only shows on certain pages.
Also, if you really get into this ROM, maybe it can be the next GTR/GingerSnap!

Will look at this

Reactions: Nico72

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95