04-18-2013 11:12 PM
487 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    So can someone please help me i need the full instructions on how to install it correctly without sd-ext and where can ii find the 4.1 gapps zip for this rom
    07-29-2012 06:24 AM
    also i went on cwm recovery/advanced/partion sdcard /512/36 and then i rebooted and my sdcard was fully wiped but i backed up and it said backing up sd-ext so i guess i have an sd-ext
    07-29-2012 06:25 AM
    I've nailed it down to one of these four files is causing our color banding:
    libbinder
    libdss
    libnv
    libqmi

Testing time.
    Try libsurfaceflinger.so, libsurfaceflinger_client.so and system/etc/Surfaceflinger. That's where the code is for dithering.
    Also there's a build.prop dithering setting too
    https://github.com/lgics/cm_patches/blob/master/cm9/framework_base_dithering.diff
    flapjack.fiasco and sellers86 like this.
    07-29-2012 06:55 AM
    I have a problem with installing the script update to do sd-ext. It says it has an script assert failure and cant mount the system, data, etc...but it boots????
    07-29-2012 09:35 AM
    I have a problem with installing the script update to do sd-ext. It says it has an script assert failure and cant mount the system, data, etc...but it boots????
    Flash the one without the sd-ext script from recovery, boot, reboot to recovery, and then try the one with the sd-ext script.

sent from my un-dead sammich.
    07-29-2012 08:19 PM
    also i went on cwm recovery/advanced/partion sdcard /512/36 and then i rebooted and my sdcard was fully wiped but i backed up and it said backing up sd-ext so i guess i have an sd-ext
    Partitioning your sdcard through recovery completely wipes everything off of your SD card.
    You can find the appropriate gapps in the op of the rom.
    Flash rom from a clean install, flash gapps, boot, reboot to recovery, flash the jellybean fix with the sd-ext script.

07-29-2012 08:23 PM
    @nightstalker--- I though id post this bit of my build.prop again for those having problems dl'ing from play... i dl'd all dhot's cm9 themes last night through play to my phone without a single hiccup... i have not had any problems with play whatsoever... heres the relevant code:

Code:
    ro.product.model=LG-VM670
    ro.product.brand=LGE
    ro.product.name=thunderc
    ro.product.device=thunderc
    ro.product.board=thunderc
    ro.cm.device=thunderc
    nitestalkr likes this.
    07-30-2012 01:06 PM
    I think my problem with that was I was trying to dl Netflix and perhaps they don't have Netflix for jb on the play store yet. Same with YouTube. Restoring from titanium backup should work for that I think.(I know, Netflix won't work anyway )
    07-30-2012 02:08 PM
    @nightstalker--- I though id post this bit of my build.prop again for those having problems dl'ing from play... i dl'd all dhot's cm9 themes last night through play to my phone without a single hiccup... i have not had any problems with play whatsoever... heres the relevant code:

Code:
    ro.product.model=LG-VM670
    ro.product.brand=LGE
    ro.product.name=thunderc
    ro.product.device=thunderc
    ro.product.board=thunderc
    ro.cm.device=thunderc
    Thanks, although i haven't run into any issues with the current settings i've changed in the build.prop that i have in both of my patches, if someone continues to have any issues, i will keep these lines saved on my desktop.
    07-30-2012 08:50 PM
    Lupohirp just posted a new build for the p500. I'm gonna switch stuff out and try to boot it because I need the CM10 theme Chooser.
    08-01-2012 10:50 AM
    Lupohirp just posted a new build for the p500. I'm gonna switch stuff out and try to boot it because I need the CM10 theme Chooser.
    If it gets ported to Optimus S, then my CM10 patches should still work, with the possible exception of my build.prop edits.

08-01-2012 01:26 PM
    If it gets ported to Optimus S, then my CM10 patches should still work, with the possible exception of my build.prop edits.

I was gonna try to port it to the OV for myself when I got home, because I want JB and the theme Chooser because all the other stupid Nexus armed theme devs already added CM10 fixes to their themes and I'm behind.
    08-01-2012 03:16 PM
    I was gonna try to port it to the OV for myself when I got home, because I want JB and the theme Chooser because all the other stupid Nexus armed theme devs already added CM10 fixes to their themes and I'm behind.
    Well then, I say port it, and possibly share, but put a warning out, something like "I only ported this for personal use for theme purposes, I will not maintain this ROM, nor will I attempt to fix anything. If you feel up to it, this ROM is open for development to anyone that feels the need to fix anything."
    For just in case you don't plan on maintaining it.

08-01-2012 04:27 PM
    Blahhhh, I come home and my brother was playing video games on the PC I use so I only had five minutes to port it before I had to go and so it won't install yet... updater script got screwed up.
    08-01-2012 05:41 PM
    Blahhhh, I come home and my brother was playing video games on the PC I use so I only had five minutes to port it before I had to go and so it won't install yet... updater script got screwed up.
    You can try using an updater script from another rom in place of the borked one.
    If its not the script, then it won't work.

08-01-2012 05:45 PM
    You can try using an updater script from another rom in place of the borked one.
    If its not the script, then it won't work.

It quits halfway through setting permissions. I'll be home to fix it soon
    08-01-2012 07:13 PM
    Eventually, I believe this rom will be built from source by one of the main devs of either the S or V forum. I've tried every possible combination of files in the rom that would change color banding... I'm going to still in my freetime work on it, but sorry latly I've been busy with work and all.
    08-01-2012 11:25 PM
    Also, I put together this personal port I made for myself: Port.zip

Ported from a p500 rom. Feel free to test but please, Its for Personal use and is UNOFFICIAL.
    08-02-2012 12:41 AM

Ported from a p500 rom. Feel free to test but please, Its for Personal use and is UNOFFICIAL.
    Imma test it out

08-02-2012 12:56 AM
    I need to find someway to patch data.... hmmm Signal still isnt working on it.
    08-02-2012 01:12 AM

I ported the latest one last night and data works with nightstalkrs zip. It was still unstable and GApps refused to install so I reverted back to my nandroid.
    08-02-2012 05:26 AM
    Type this in the terminal.

su
    create-user guest

Hit enter, now hold the power button, and now you have multiple accounts on JB.
    nitestalkr and pbailey212 like this.
    08-02-2012 08:43 AM

su
    create-user guest

Nice find

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    Nate456 likes this.
    08-02-2012 08:57 AM

su
    create-user guest

Wuuuuaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhtt? O.o
    Not sure how handy that is on a phone, but a tablet? Definitely can come to use.
    Either way, we can expect Android to become more like a mobile adverse computer OS in the near future.

08-02-2012 11:13 AM
    I ported the latest one last night and data works with nightstalkrs zip. It was still unstable and GApps refused to install so I reverted back to my nandroid.
    you port this one?
    [ROM][4.1.1][CM10]LG Optimus One CM10[August 2, 2012: Build 1] - xda-developers

P500?
    08-02-2012 08:54 PM
487 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD