[ROMS for the PEEPS!][CM7/CM9] By Samurai Dev

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
they all work... i just got done re-testing every one of my last updates.... all installed/ran fine (cot2.1rc1), no camera issues whatsoever except better quality imaging... you seem to be the only one currently experiencing these issues which leads me to believe its on your end... bad sd/partition/wipe/flash/flash process/recovery/alteration/etc... i am sorry to hear that youre still having problems... :-(

*** if anyone else is experiencing the above issues with SGS3ICS, please speak up... :)

MaRz0o

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I was using the Xperia ROM but now I'm trying the Illusion ROM. I got a Wifi error so I'm going to reinstall. I hope that fixes it.

ssiebor14

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Fixed the camcorder now, the camera doesn't work it forces close when I try to snap a photo

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I tried but it said signature verification error so I toggled it off it installed but it takes forever to boot I waited 30 minutes and it still didn't boot so I restored to cai. Also the link to gapps doesn't work, I'm using cannibal open touch recovery. I tried flashing the Xperia rom and I tried flashing it twice

Last edited:

ssiebor14

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I tried but it said signature verification error so I toggled it off it installed but it takes forever to boot I waited 30 minutes and it still didn't boot so I restored to cai. Also the link to gapps doesn't work, I'm using cannibal open touch recovery. I tried flashing the Xperia rom and I tried flashing it twice

Hey man use team win recovery and partion your SD card make sure you have a back up on your PC before you do it flash to recovery install and it work. So try it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Last edited by a moderator:

MaRz0o

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey with the Illusion ROM. I'm getting a Wifi error. Is it due to an error in installation or do I have to run some sort of fix?

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey i flash the GS3 rom but its not working it just kept loading for hours n never work,
im scared i mess up my phone now, what should i do?

Your phone probably isn't messed up. Did you wipe everything before you flashed (boot, data, system, cache, sd-ext, and dalvik)? If not I reccomend doing that and then flashing the rom and gapps.

samson lamadine

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Your phone probably isn't messed up. Did you wipe everything before you flashed (boot, data, system, cache, sd-ext, and dalvik)? If not I reccomend doing that and then flashing the rom and gapps.

Yes i did and did it again many times and it still didn't work , just stays on the bootloader screen :(

MaRz0o

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
no error on your part... its an error on my part... itll all be fixed in next update... switch out the existing build.prop with this one for the meantime... its not from illusion but it should work...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdk73aicug6134e/build.prop

Awesome. Thanks man. I keep getting torn between CM9 and CM7. I like CM9 for being able to do the Vol Up + Power for a screenshot and its look. But then I like CM7 cause I can watch HQ videos and some apps actually work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non