Any major flaws/issues with Android 11/One UI 3.0/3.1 ?

edo101

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I just got a Note 10+ and I haven't transferred over to it yet. I was playing around with it and before I knew it, the Android 11 update was pushed to it and as y'all know it forces it's way in even after you disable it. So far with minimal apps and no sim card, the phone seems fine. There are some missing edge panels I can't access anymore in the galazy store or google play for that matter.

That being said, are people here generally happy about Android 11? What are some well knwon issues?

I have been skeptical about Samsung phones since my Note 8 to Note 9. As they get updates, the phones start running more clunky. Almost like they purposefully want you to upgrade.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I just got a Note 10+ and I haven't transferred over to it yet. I was playing around with it and before I knew it, the Android 11 update was pushed to it and as y'all know it forces it's way in even after you disable it. So far with minimal apps and no sim card, the phone seems fine. There are some missing edge panels I can't access anymore in the galazy store or google play for that matter.

That being said, are people here generally happy about Android 11? What are some well knwon issues?

I have been skeptical about Samsung phones since my Note 8 to Note 9. As they get updates, the phones start running more clunky. Almost like they purposefully want you to upgrade.
Yeah been happy so far on 3.0/3.1 since the s10 series Samsung done a really good job

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Really have not had any issues with either. Android 11 and One UI 3 - 3.1 has been the best versions ever, given some of the issues from the past. In my opinion, you would find more issues staying on previous builds than updating to the current.

edo101

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Really have not had any issues with either. Android 11 and One UI 3 - 3.1 has been the best versions ever, given some of the issues from the past. In my opinion, you would find more issues staying on previous builds than updating to the current.

Any issues with low light pics? I heard the update(s) messed something up

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
No issues here with Android 11/ One UI 3.1

I am running the factory unlocked version on T-Mobile. I am still on the March security patch though. Shouldn't I have gotten April's at least by now?

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
no issues per say ref the OS Android 11 nor One UI 3.1 (A71)

i jus would like Edge lighting PLUS to be updated for it, i used it alot before the update. so i jus want all the features to come over. but the core OS is running nice and smooth.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I feel the transition and scrolling animations improved a lot after the update. Also Edge panel is more useful than before. Am liking the update.