THANKS SPIGEN!! Your Capsule case destroyed my Note 4

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I had the spigen strong flex case and it did the same thing!! Its scratched all over the place!! Freaking spigen!! :'(

Now im just using a clear rubber case from eBay and no more new scratches!!

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't own a Note 4, bit the last 4 phones I have had plus my N10 have all had Supcase brand cases. Never had any issues with marks on the phones or tablet caused by a Supcase. In fact the N10 is in the original Supcase I purchased for it. I use the tablet daily & take it with me often when out & about, including work & on my motorcycle. The case is looking slightly worn after over 2 years, but the tablet looks practically new. I work outside for my job & my phone is exposed to stone dust, dirt, moisture etc. So I consider myself a Hard use case for cases. I have had my Moto X in a Supcase Unicorn Beetle hybrid case since June. Have had the phone for a year. When I take it out, the phone looks new. So, in my experience, if a case is damaging your phone, its time to get a different case.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Good luck contacting Spigen. While I haven't had any issues with their cases (knock on wood), their customer service has gone down the toilet. I sent multiple emails (the only way to contact) and still no response after 2 months. I won't buy another thing from them.

Why do we as consumers do this? I've seen pretty much every single company have a comment made about them that ends with: "I wont buy another thing from them." Well what happens when we have said that about everyone out there because they didn't respond to us in our expected timeframe? I mean who the heck knows what's going on that's creating the delay or the lack of response? I've only owned one Spigen product, and while I liked it I haven't ever bought from them since. But man it gets old jumping from 0-60 all the time.

TheDarkKnight0818

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I had that case.. scratched mine up, I just bought a new case and it's been in the new case since, scratches don't bother me since I never take my case off

Ambivalencetech

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Why do we as consumers do this? I've seen pretty much every single company have a comment made about them that ends with: "I wont buy another thing from them." Well what happens when we have said that about everyone out there because they didn't respond to us in our expected timeframe? I mean who the heck knows what's going on that's creating the delay or the lack of response? I've only owned one Spigen product, and while I liked it I haven't ever bought from them since. But man it gets old jumping from 0-60 all the time.

True I have a few products from spigen and I think they make pretty decent products. I think most of these companies try to get a head start when they get the dimensions of the phone but may fail to revise their cases once the phones are available.

Anyways am done making excuses for them. Screw them. jk

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

You think 2 months isn't long enough to wait? I counted 12 cases from my S4 and S5 that I have from Spigen. They make excellent cases but I won't buy another one based on their lack of response. You can't call them, they don't answer via FaceBook and zero email.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
awesome choices on two of them :)
Yes, well...I understand where you're coming from...LOL, however, my Z06 is now putting 1050 RWHP down...so it's a whole different experience!

IMG_0836.jpg

vetteviper360240.jpg

anon9173723

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Good luck contacting Spigen. While I haven't had any issues with their cases (knock on wood), their customer service has gone down the toilet. I sent multiple emails (the only way to contact) and still no response after 2 months. I won't buy another thing from them.

Spigen customer service does not exist, I have emailed and called them repeatedly. Zero response back, they SUCK.
I wouldn't be driving the 911 if I treated customers like Spigen does.

Last edited:

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I went with the Neo Hybrid. No Scratches since day one when I got my phone. and I remove the case a lot to replace battery with backup. I would never use a case on soft aluminum that does not have the Rubber TPU on it first.
Also I did not have any problems with Spigen when it came to getting the New TPU for my Verizon Gnote4. I got nothing but excellent quick service...

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
There Customer service does exit. Go to their FB page or on their Web Page. I got quick service. First I got a FB Messenger message. Followed up by a email and phone call from their customer service. I got the new Universal TPU in a week in a half.

Here is the Email I Got:
Thank you for taking your time to contact us and for your recent purchase.

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing.
We have tested the Note 4 cases and while the cases are compatible with most domestic carriers (T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint..etc) and all International versions of the phone, it looks like Verizon variant of the phone has the mic in slightly different location.

Our developers have reviewed this variant and created a universal version of the TPU that will fit the Verizon version of the phone better!
Please let us know if your carrier is Verizon and if you would like to receive the universal version TPU which will be available to send out by next week.

Thank you for your patience and I hope to hear back from you soon.

anon9173723

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
There Customer service does exit. Go to their FB page or on their Web Page. I got quick service. First I got a FB Messenger message. Followed up by a email and phone call from their customer service. I got the new Universal TPU in a week in a half.

Here is the Email I Got:

You are lucky.
Nobody else here or at any other forum has heard back from Spigen. I'm done with them.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
You are lucky.
Nobody else here or at any other forum has heard back from Spigen. I'm done with them.
No have a few friends on another forum that heard back and received a card with their New TPU like I did.

7.jpg

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
You think 2 months isn't long enough to wait? I counted 12 cases from my S4 and S5 that I have from Spigen. They make excellent cases but I won't buy another one based on their lack of response. You can't call them, they don't answer via FaceBook and zero email.

I do think 2 months is a long time. But I guess it depends on the complaints. None of us are entitled to personal tech support from every company we try to contact. As awesome as it would be, if they responded to EVERY LAST email and complaint/request, they'd never have time to make any cases. I'm not saying your complaint wasn't valid, or that companies don't have some obligation to stand behind their products. What my main point is, is that we ALWAYS as consumers jump to the "I will never buy from them again!" Well, as bad as I hate to admit it, Spigen doesn't give a rats a-- if you or I don't buy from them. Someone else will, and they'll remain wealthier than you or I or anyone else on here combined. Maybe if we were more judicial about our threats, they'd mean more instead of throwing them around everytime we feel sleighted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty