Verizon Note 4 users - where is our update???

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Absolutely not...

Perhaps we need a brave soul to use the bloatware apps on their phone for the next month. Who knows, they might be the best apps ever and we're missing out. I'm not brave enough to do this but I volunteer the next person who posts in this thread to do this. To the poor soul who ends up with this task...May the odds be ever in your favor!

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.

Dustoff-00

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps we need a brave soul to use the bloatware apps on their phone for the next month. Who knows, they might be the best apps ever and we're missing out. I'm not brave enough to do this but I volunteer the next person who posts in this thread to do this. To the poor soul who ends up with this task...May the odds be ever in your favor!

In an effort to keep the thread running until we get an update - I will bite the bullet on using ONE of the bloatware installed....I choose anything but amazon apps. Maybe "my verizon"?

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
In an effort to keep the thread running until we get an update - I will bite the bullet on using ONE of the bloatware installed....I choose anything but amazon apps. Maybe "my verizon"?

My Verizon is actually useful because you can check your data usage and pay your bills.

Posted from the one and only Note 4

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you like it? Why not use the Sammy messager or any other one from the play store? Just curious...

I like it. I'm not sure why I use it over the Samsung one. I just started using it and it's been working rather well. There is one glitch I'm experiencing, but I'm told it's due to the keyboard I use.

Posted via the Android Central App

mikeng714

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I like it. I'm not sure why I use it over the Samsung one. I just started using it and it's been working rather well. There is one glitch I'm experiencing, but I'm told it's due to the keyboard I use.

One big reason why I use Verizon Messenger+ is that it acts like imessager and will send/retrieve text through data. That mean, no matter how my reception is, as long as I'm on wifi, I will receive text messages.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
One big reason why I use Verizon Messenger+ is that it acts like imessager and will send/retrieve text through data. That mean, no matter how my reception is, as long as I'm on wifi, I will receive text messages.

I'm not sure I ever knew that. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38