New Speed Charge/Battery Status Lock Screen with annoying ads "just appeared" on GN4

djtx1234

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
For me the culprit appears to be KingRoot. Go into General Setting (sic) and then Charging Lock Screen Settings / Accelerate Charging. Next to Charging Lock Screen slide button to turn off.

vishal gupta6

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi friends its Flash keyboard in my case , i was having problem sine last 15 days but recently when i dealted the flash keaboard app my mobiile is working fine without any pop - up .
:)

Talenak

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
For me it was an app Flash Keyboard that *I* did not install.

I didn't have this problem until I did a factory reset long after the update.

When I uninstalled that the charging screen that was making me swipe, unlock, swipe went away.

ucinn

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
I finally found my culprit and it was my "purify" app. I've had it for quite a while, did an update about a month ago and have had this lock screen ever since. Purify is a battery saver app that you can use to close running apps.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Riya Bhasin

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
None of these suggestions have gotten rid of this screen for me, unless I missed something. Has anyone done anything that actually works for this issue specifically?

I only get this screen when I plug my phone in to charge

Hey, i had the exact same thing which i just turned off. Essentially, to turn it off, tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of your screen and tap turn off speed charge. That turned it off for me!

Moto_X_Fan

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
How do I get my charging screen back On? I had closed it with the settings"gear", but now I have uninstalled the offending app causing the ads. I always liked the liquid blue bubble charging screen, until the ads appeared.

daveneo6

May 21, 2013
Visit site
For me it was flash keyboard as well. I recently factory reset my phone. I was able to go into developer options and select the running services button and noticed something from flash about battery charging.

The crazy thing is I didn't have anything from flash keyboard installed on my phone. I went to the play store, installed flash keyboard and then uninstalled it and now it's gone.

Hopefully this helps someone else out! It wasn't an "Installed" program from what I can tell however after installing flash their uninstaller removed it.

Mexicanadian

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Like you, I used go sms. But it stopped working and i deleted it, only to not delete the go keyboard app. Once i did, the second lock screen went away. Its total bs that this happens. Thanks for your help, cheers!

lizard9

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
I had this problem and I was wondering if anyone has any Go keyboard, because after I deleted that from my phone it stopped happening.

eman1138

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
After many hours of reading forums and trying to find the culprit, I finally found the name of the app that was causing the annoying "battery charging" lock screen. I thought you might like to add it to the list, since I haven't seen it mentioned on any other forums yet.

Flash Keyboard

That seems to be the cause, as soon as I removed it, I no longer have that extra battery lock screen.

arwin009

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I had exactly the same problem with charge boost screen, but immediately after uninstalling GO Keyboard this screen disappered. So this crappy GO Keyboard is causing the problem. I reported this app to Google.