Another battery question :P

Frozen Corpse

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I finally decided to give up my Note 4 for the new note 5. My question pertains to the level of the battery out of the box. The reason I ask this is because m phone was reporting 1%. I don't think this would be right seeing that all my other smartphones had at least 50%. Do I have a lemon?

I questioned the T-Mobile rep about it which he claimed it's normal to see this.

Posted via the Android Central App

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I finally decided to give up my Note 4 for the new note 5. My question pertains to the level of the battery out of the box. The reason I ask this is because m phone was reporting 1%. I don't think this would be right seeing that all my other smartphones had at least 50%. Do I have a lemon?

I questioned the T-Mobile rep about it which he claimed it's normal to see this.

That's not normal. Take it back

dreaming of electric sheep

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I agree with the above, take it back. That is not normal. I think mine had at least 40% and all my batteries have had about that much with every phone.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
T-mobile has a 14 day exchange period.. Take it back now before you invest to much time into that device. Better to be safe then sorry. I exchanged my s6e plus because of fast charging issues and I'm glad I did because the new one acts right.

Frozen Corpse

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I just got the phone yesterday. The tmobile rep stated that there's a $50 stocking fee. Is this true?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just got the phone yesterday. The tmobile rep stated that there's a $50 stocking fee. Is this true?

Not if you are exchanging for the same phone there isn't a restocking fee. Also, the fact that the sales rep gave you incorrect info, is on them. Text @TMobileHelp which is executive customer care, if the manager at the store, or another rep doesn't take care of it.

Frozen Corpse

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Not if you are exchanging for the same phone there isn't a restocking fee. Also, the fact that the sales rep gave you incorrect info, is on them. Text @TMobileHelp which is executive customer care, if the manager at the store, or another rep doesn't take care of it.

Thanks Kelly!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Kelly!

I have one T-Mobile store close to me that will tell incorrect info like that, the others are great. They really screwed up a lot when I switched our phones over. I tweeted executive customer care and they took care if everything and straightened the store right out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress