Has anyone registered for the Samsung promos?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I registered for $100 gift for samsung pay ,$50 for best buy and the 3 gift set for gift of the season.I only got confirmation email for all and nothing after that. Is the $ 50 and $100 gifts instant or it takes time for them to verify? Has anyone got the gifts?

Posted via the Android Central App
I would like to know if anyone successfully got more than one promotion gift. The fine print does state something to the effect of anyone trying to circumvent this offer to get more than one offer may subject to their claim getting denied on all of them.
It would be nice to know if this is enforced or not.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
For one of the offers ($100 to use on Samsung site) isn't it only good until Dec 31st? When are they planning on issuing credits because it would be useless after the end of the year right?

The coupon code is only redeemable between 12/15 and 12/31.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
got my $50 check from Samsung .. about 4-5 days after getting the 'accepted' email. Came from a vendor (forget the vendor name on the envelope)..

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I just received my shipping confirmation from ups on the free charger. I didn't think I would get this promotion because at the time when I signed up chase was not an approved bank. I also signed up for the$100 off on samsung.com.

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I got my note 5 at a discounted price for a contract renewal with Verizon. I registered for the gifts of the season, $50 best buy card and $100 at Samsung store. Will I get any of these or will they all be rejected because I technically didn't pay full price?

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I got my note 5 at a discounted price for a contract renewal with Verizon. I registered for the gifts of the season, $50 best buy card and $100 at Samsung store. Will I get any of these or will they all be rejected because I technically didn't pay full price?

Check the fine print.. Not sure full price was a criterion ... Think it was purchase/activate within certain dates... ?

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I thought it did say full retail or monthly installments, not sure how subsidized would fit into this. Has anyone gotten say the gifts of the holiday after getting their phone via contract extension?

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone get the $100 promo for use on the Samsung website? I don't think its good for use till the 15th or so but I figure they should at least be sending something out soon, right?

flychinook

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I've entered my email multiple times, yet each time it does nothing. Screen doesn't change, no other input fields, just stays on the same page.
Is there a trick to signing up? Really want to get in on the holiday one.

From my Platinum Gold Note 5

Hopefully I'm not too late with this... I ran into the same issue using a Chromebook. Use an incognito tab, and it should work.

bmetelsky

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I just received the wireless charger - black - only 1 in the package. I did sign up for two of the other promotions, not expecting to get them, but it would be nice if I did. I like the wireless charger. It is not the fast charger, but I always charge overnight anyway. It's pretty sleek looking and has some lighting effects that I was not expecting.

robonik

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I just received the wireless charger - black - only 1 in the package. I did sign up for two of the other promotions, not expecting to get them, but it would be nice if I did. I like the wireless charger. It is not the fast charger, but I always charge overnight anyway. It's pretty sleek looking and has some lighting effects that I was not expecting.

Yes, I received the same charger and while the fast wireless charger is worth about $26 more than the regular wireless charger I think this is a safer charger. It generates less heat and will likely cause less heat related damage to the phone and the battery over time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95