Verizon Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I do. LOL. Wanted another though. I won't buy an old phone like the s7e without some sort of discount. We only get updates 2 yrs from release date

Lol i know right. Look like that what option Samsung giving us except for exchange is is the s7 or s7e. Don't want either one.

bassetbob

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon Corporate Store Newburgh NY

Im just telling what I was told at my local Verizon Corporate store. The VZW store Manager told me until Samsung gives a thumbs up to a official recall for the replacements to be returned he couldn't do anything.
I did call 611 (VZWCS) after my visit at the store and they did notate my account, and also advised me to go back to the store to confront the manager again. I guess the stores don't want to be stuck with a bunch of returned Note 7's until Samsung gives the their official go-ahead.
This is getting too complicated and aggravating not only am I pissed at Samsung I'm also pissed at VZW for not getting they're stories straight.
Just My 2 cents...Peace

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
What they did last time is refund what you paid for the n7, then start you on the phone you choose payment program.

Lmao i haven't paid anything yet for replacement. Only had replacement since Friday. Haven't hit bill yet. And they did refund me $36 for original note7. Geeze this note7 giving me a headache. I wouldn't mind looking at some Motorola phones. Do you know of any new good ones? I really don't want iPhone. Don't want any other Samsung phone unless it is a note.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, for what it's worth - I logged onto My Verizon and see my installment contracts (2) have been voided and the upgrade eligibility has been reset. Plus I already have the installment credit. I assume I will get the tax paid when I return the deice.

For once (okay, maybe twice now) I can say Verizon is on top of this.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, for what it's worth - I logged onto My Verizon and see my installment contracts (2) have been voided and the upgrade eligibility has been reset. Plus I already have the installment credit. I assume I will get the tax paid when I return the deice.

For once (okay, maybe twice now) I can say Verizon is on top of this.

I was on today also and noticed I could upgrade and then seen the same

haganjeff

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Just told by Verizon Manager that recall will be handled online

He said it is fluid, but they would be sending out a text link on how to return the Note 7 and receive your replacement device. he said all upgrade dates have been reset. I am waiting on the text. has anyone else heard this?

haganjeff

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just told by Verizon Manager that recall will be handled online

He's right. I just logged into my account and my upgrade has been reset back to 08/01/16 and available to upgrade now!

cwestly

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Just told by Verizon Manager that recall will be handled online

I just pulled up my account and saw my upgrade date had been changed back to 8/1/2016...this should be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch