10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    Iphone. Blah. You probably wouldn't have been happy with that. Wise decision to drop out of that order. Especially considering Apple phoned it in this year.
    Why do those tools keep spending money, staying up all night to pre order, and wait in line over night to be the first in the store to purchase the new Ipads or Iphones?

Now they will make fun of us Samsung users saying the Note is junk compared to the reliable Iphone 7 Plus that will be more "innovative."
    09-10-2016 11:08 PM
    Why do those tools keep spending money, staying up all night to pre order, and wait in line over night to be the first in the store to purchase the new Ipads or Iphones?

Now they will make fun of us Samsung users saying the Note is junk compared to the reliable Iphone 7 Plus that will be more "innovative."
    Myself I used to be a big apple Fanboy until I jump to Samsung phones and I love the note series my last iphone was the iPhone 6 which I got tired of it and eventually bought the note 4...iphone 7 looks nice
    09-10-2016 11:09 PM
    I just got off the phone with the 877 number. At first they were giving me a hard time about shipping me a loaner and wasn't really being very nice at all. Then all of a sudden she put me on hold. When she came back she was much nicer and took my info to ship a s7 edge loaner. Not sure if a supervisor overheard her or what, but her tone and demeanor did a 180 in the blink of an eye.

Side note: I'm just realizing how bad audio is on the Note even using headphones. I put my sim back in my Robin. Listening to the same tracks using the same headphones, the Robin is so much louder and much more clear.
    09-10-2016 11:12 PM
    Myself I used to be a big apple Fanboy until I jump to Samsung phones and I love the note series my last iphone was the iPhone 6 which I got tired of it and eventually bought the note 4...iphone 7 looks nice
    It's a reason why they only show the back of their phones....
    09-10-2016 11:12 PM

The same reason why retail stores are literally flooded with iPhone accessories and hardly anything for other devices, even Samsung. I'll admit I was an apple fan boy for many years until I caught onto their shenanigans. I've always thought Samsung made superior devices with more innovative features.
    09-10-2016 11:18 PM
    For those that have a new S7 Edge on the way, did you have to sign a new EIP? If so, what does it say? I won't have access to a computer for a couple days, but I'm also not liking the idea of signing another EIP.
    09-10-2016 11:28 PM
    For those that have a new S7 Edge on the way, did you have to sign a new EIP? If so, what does it say? I won't have access to a computer for a couple days, but I'm also not liking the idea of signing another EIP.
    They didn't say I wouldn't over the phone, but the woman I spoke to mentioned it's only a loaner device and I wouldn't be allowed to keep it so I'm thinking I won't have to sign one.
    09-10-2016 11:46 PM
    They didn't say I wouldn't over the phone, but the woman I spoke to mentioned it's only a loaner device and I wouldn't be allowed to keep it so I'm thinking I won't have to sign one.
    Maybe you got lucky. They won't ship without me signing.
    09-10-2016 11:48 PM
    Maybe you got lucky. They won't ship without me signing.
    I'm not even 100% sure my order is gonna go through. She said a supervisor would have to place the order and I'll get an email from them once the order is in the system. She also mentioned they may call me to get additional info. I'm just crossing my fingers at the moment.
    09-10-2016 11:51 PM
    I'm not even 100% sure my order is gonna go through. She said a supervisor would have to place the order and I'll get an email from them once the order is in the system. She also mentioned they may call me to get additional info. I'm just cruising my fingers at the moment.
    I've given up at this point and am keeping my Note until there is a replacement. This is 3 hours of my life I'm not getting back. Every person has a different answer and it changes every 5 minutes.
    09-10-2016 11:54 PM
    I've given up at this point and am keeping my Note until there is a replacement. This is 3 hours of my life I'm not getting back. Every person has a different answer and it changes every 5 minutes.
    I'm pretty disappointed in how this whole thing is being handled. I was ready to just turn my Note in and get something else. Then I realized there's really nothing else I want that T-Mobile carries. Thought about professing an iPhone 7 Plus, but didn't really want to wait that long either. We'll see how it goes.
    09-10-2016 11:59 PM
    I'm pretty disappointed in how this whole thing is being handled. I was ready to just turn my Note in and get something else. Then I realized there's really nothing else I want that T-Mobile carries. Thought about professing an iPhone 7 Plus, but didn't really want to wait that long either. We'll see how it goes.
    I was thinking the same. IPhone 7, LG V20, new Google phones...still all a few weeks out.
    09-11-2016 12:01 AM
    Why don't you guys just swap them for a loaner in store and avoid all the hassle? You will need to sign a new EIP since that's how they have documentation of you taking the phone and agreeing to pay for it until it's returned.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-11-2016 12:02 AM
    Why don't you guys just swap them for a loaner in store and avoid all the hassle? You will need to sign a new EIP since that's how they have documentation of you taking the phone and agreeing to pay for it until it's returned.
    Effective tonight, they are no longer doing loaners at stores. This came from the 2 stores I went to, and T Force on Twitter.

I can't comment much on the EIP yet, because I cannot even open it. Laws in my state prohibit me from viewing it or signing it from a mobile device. I'll have to look at it tomorrow from a laptop. However, if it looks like I'm financing a new phone, I'm not comfortable with that. They stated to me over Twitter that there is zero charge for the phone because it's a loaner. I keep the S7E and my Note7 until they can get me a new Note7, then they would figure out how I get the other devices back to them. That wasn't worked out yet. On the other hand, if it only states I send them back the S7E when they ask for it or they start charging me for it, I'm fine with it.
    09-11-2016 12:47 AM
    My biggest reasons for not wanting to go through a store are the headaches so many others had to go through and the fact that the closest stores to me are an hour and a half away round trip. Plus the time it would take to do the loaner could take a couple hours. I only have one day off this week. The last thing I wanna do is deal with that headache.
    09-11-2016 12:50 AM
    Effective tonight, they are no longer doing loaners at stores. This came from the 2 stores I went to, and T Force on Twitter.

I can't comment much on the EIP yet, because I cannot even open it. Laws in my state prohibit me from viewing it or signing it from a mobile device. I'll have to look at it tomorrow from a laptop. However, if it looks like I'm financing a new phone, I'm not comfortable with that. They stated to me over Twitter that there is zero charge for the phone because it's a loaner. I keep the S7E and my Note7 until they can get me a new Note7, then they would figure out how I get the other devices back to them. That wasn't worked out yet. On the other hand, if it only states I send them back the S7E when they ask for it or they start charging me for it, I'm fine with it.
    I got my S7E loaner last night. What they mean by "not cost you anything," is that you don't pay any of the taxes/down payment/re-stocking fee, etc. But I can tell you with 100% confidence that you're signing a new EIP and paying the monthly installments for the loaner as long as you have it. I have a copy of the EIP right in front of me.
    09-11-2016 12:51 AM
    I got my S7E loaner last night. What they mean by "not cost you anything," is that you don't pay any of the taxes/down payment/re-stocking fee, etc. But I can tell you with 100% confidence that you're signing a new EIP and paying the monthly installments for the loaner as long as you have it. I have a copy of the EIP right in front of me.
    Which in a way makes sense. However, if you aren't able to get your replacement Note before your next billing cycle, then you're making payments on 2 phones. Doesn't feel like a loaner at that point. We shouldn't have to get stuck paying for 2 phones.
    09-11-2016 01:00 AM
    My biggest reasons for not wanting to go through a store are the headaches so many others had to go through and the fact that the closest stores to me are an hour and a half away round trip. Plus the time it would take to do the loaner could take a couple hours. I only have one day off this week. The last thing I wanna do is deal with that headache.
    Same here. Only one near me is about 12 miles away and is always busy. Other wise I have to go about 40 miles north to hit more stores, or nearly 30 miles to my south. I don't feel like spending over an hour to return and get an edge or Note 7 exchange. I'd rather just do it via mail again. If I lived up in St. Louis still, I had 3 stores within two miles of me and the wait time wouldn't nearly be as long. I hate going to those carrier stores. ATT store was easier to deal with when I bought my case two weeks ago I wanted that they had. Took just a couple minutes while tmobile store last I bought a case from them when I wasn't buying a phone took 10 minutes.
    09-11-2016 01:24 AM
    So we know that T-Mobile will accept a broken Note 7. What happens if we break the loaner phone?
    09-11-2016 01:25 AM
    So we know that T-Mobile will accept a broken Note 7. What happens if we break the loaner phone?
    Your 100% liable for the loaner and if the loaner is damaged they can deny your return to the note 7 ....That's why many people are asking for free cases for the loaner
    Dimas de Leon likes this.
    09-11-2016 01:31 AM

And this is exactly why I warned people to go get there loaner phones asap....yes you will have to sign a new eip...that's their only proof you have the device for now...but your account should definitely be noted that you will be receiving a replacement note 7...this is why I took screen shots of my twitter direct messages as well and ensured that their reps typed me up a statement ensuring I will get my note 7.....
    09-11-2016 01:39 AM
    Which in a way makes sense. However, if you aren't able to get your replacement Note before your next billing cycle, then you're making payments on 2 phones. Doesn't feel like a loaner at that point. We shouldn't have to get stuck paying for 2 phones.
    They are crediting my account with no eip payments until I get my note 7...I ensured this with both the store manager and a corporate rep...so no eip payments for now in regards to the note 7 and my temporary s7 edge
    oldskoolstyle70 likes this.
    09-11-2016 01:41 AM
    And this is exactly why I warned people to go get there loaner phones asap....yes you will have to sign a new eip...that's their only proof you have the device for now...but your account should definitely be noted that you will be receiving a replacement note 7...this is why I took screen shots of my twitter direct messages as well and ensured that their reps typed me up a statement ensuring I will get my note 7.....
    No doubt. I've been keeping track and screenshots of everything too. The benefit of Twitter DM.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-11-2016 01:42 AM
    They are crediting my account with no eip payments until I get my note 7...I ensured this with both the store manager and a corporate rep...so no eip payments for now in regards to the note 7 and my temporary s7 edge
    Thanks, this is good info. I'll try to get the level of proof. I want to believe everything they're telling me, but I just don't have confidence in it with the way the entire situation has been handled.
    09-11-2016 01:45 AM
    I went to T-Mobile this afternoon. I arrived at a good time because I didn't have to wait for service. That being said, it took an, hour and a half to process the return of the Note 7. The Rep was having a hard time because I had the Note 7 for more than 14 days and the EIP was in the system. Than there was the fact that I had ordered the Note 7 online so I didn't have a sales receipt. She had to call Customer Care twice. First to get the written instructions and a second time to have someone walk her through the process because the instructions were incomplete. She also needed to see a copy of the EIP to see how much of a refund I was owed. Finally after processing the return, she than had to turn the EIP for my Note 5 back on. That only took a few minutes. I wasn't interested in getting a S7 edge. Plus all my data and apps were already on my Note 5 so I didn't have to deal with the hassle of Smart Switch.
    09-11-2016 01:47 AM
2,848 ... 3334353637 ...