10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 4647484950 ...
tools
    So tmobile is running low on the Edge now? so I might just have to get all my money back then and wait.
    Try contacting them and see. Either snag that or just return. I would do one of those to save yourself the headache.
    09-13-2016 03:58 PM
    Anyone go into retail store and get a S7 Edge? I went in, they had no clue and wanted to call retail support..I didn't have time to deal with clueless reps. If I go back in to a different store, can I walk out with a S7 Edge?
    I believe the only way to get a loaner phone is through the number as of the 11th.
    09-13-2016 04:00 PM
    I have dealt with t-mobile twice and both times I felt like I was talking with Michael from the office super frustrated, so I just decided to keep my note 7 I understand the risk and I accept responsibility in case anything happens, but I can't deal with t-mobile
    09-13-2016 04:47 PM
    I have dealt with t-mobile twice and both times I felt like I was talking with Michael from the office super frustrated, so I just decided to keep my note 7 I understand the risk and I accept responsibility in case anything happens, but I can't deal with t-mobile
    Were you trying to return or what? I walked into a store and walked out 15 minutes later will all my money refunded to me. Quite painless.
    09-13-2016 04:52 PM
    So I just got another T-Mobile update saying to return the Note for a complete refund and get any device of choice. Now this starting to get on my nerves.....I think I will get the Note 5 back, I was ok with it. That S7 edge is not looking that good to me is it better than the Note 5? What do u guys think? What's killing me is that now I have stuff on my 256 gb SD card that I won't transfer over to the Note 5 since it doesn't have extra storage....this is a real bummer.
    09-13-2016 04:54 PM
    Were you trying to return or what? I walked into a store and walked out 15 minutes later will all my money refunded to me. Quite painless.
    Most reps are clueless, I had to call a few times but I was able to get a few fees waived for the new iPhone 7 plus. They stop monthly payments on the note as well
    09-13-2016 04:56 PM
    So I just got another T-Mobile update saying to return the Note for a complete refund and get any device of choice. Now this starting to get on my nerves.....I think I will get the Note 5 back, I was ok with it. That S7 edge is not looking that good to me is it better than the Note 5? What do u guys think?
    Had both, go with the s7 edge... Runs circles over the note 5
    09-13-2016 04:56 PM
    Had both, go with the s7 edge... Runs circles over the note 5
    Ok thanks, I'll try it....
    09-13-2016 04:58 PM
    Most reps are clueless, I had to call a few times but I was able to get a few fees waived for the new iPhone 7 plus. They stop monthly payments on the note as well
    When will you get the iPhone 7?
    09-13-2016 05:00 PM
    Ok thanks, I'll try it....
    Really the s7 edge is a good device. Better battery life then the note 5 and note 7
    09-13-2016 05:00 PM
    When will you get the iPhone 7?
    Between October 4 - October 15. I got the silver 128gb...they told me devices usually ship before these dates
    09-13-2016 05:01 PM
    I went in Saturday to a corporate store they had no idea about the s7edge loaner situation, then I reached out to tforce and they where all messed up with their info, so I gave up and just monitoring my phone whether it's charging or not I'll play it safe til the replacements cone in.

For once I was thinking of returning and getting something else besides a note but nothing in the store was convincing, I would of probably jumped in a v20 but I have no idea when they will be available,and I have tried apple products after using a 3gs when they came out and I always get bored so fast and regret purchasing apple stuff so note 7 it is
    09-13-2016 05:03 PM
    Between October 4 - October 15. I got the silver 128gb...they told me devices usually ship before these dates
    I might do the same thing, the LG V20 screen is too dim and says to have a bad blueish tint like the G5. So if so it's not for me. I'll try IPhone 7 plus
    09-13-2016 05:22 PM
    I'm looking forward to pre-ordering the lg v20 and getting rid of this loaner s7 edge due to this mess of a situation...
    09-13-2016 05:33 PM
    I might do the same thing, the LG V20 screen is too dim and says to have a bad blueish tint like the G5. So if so it's not for me. I'll try IPhone 7 plus
    Should try it doesn't hurt, Definitely a downgrade from the Note 7 but from what I heard and seen the iPhone 7 seems like a pretty decent device
    09-13-2016 05:34 PM
    I am cool on my side. I just popped the Sim out of the Note7 and used an adapter and slipped it back in my tried and very true Note4 ! Off to the races !
    09-13-2016 06:08 PM
    I'm looking forward to pre-ordering the lg v20 and getting rid of this loaner s7 edge due to this mess of a situation...
    I might be wrong but I thought someone here said if you got the loaner you had to go with the new note 7 and couldn't Exchange for another device?
    09-13-2016 06:24 PM
    Mod note: Ladies and gentlemen, please keep discussion productive and on topic. Personal attacks, insults, taking threads off topic and other disruptive posting behaviors are not acceptable. If you do not like a post, please behave like an adult and move on, or if you feel it violates the forum rules, please report it. At no point should members be calling each other out in posts. Thanks.
    Sorry about that...It's all in good fun, but I'll stop. Blues, sorry if I offended you with my post, bro.
    sydneycooper1979 likes this.
    09-13-2016 06:48 PM
    I'm guessing everyone just got another text from TMO regarding the recall. I was expecting to see updated information but it seems they simply sent out a reminder to everyone. At this point I think that anyone that is holding onto hope and trying to just keep their defective Note 7 should just go ahead and accept that this is a pretty complicated and serious situation. I posted this in another thread but I think what Samsung should consider doing now is just pushing everyone over to a completely free S7E with nothing down, get refunded the difference, and maybe they should throw in like a decent stylus or something and then also they should immediately port the Grace UX over to the S7E devices. I mean, this is obviously not going to get fixed anytime soon with the Note 7, and while my solution isnt perfect, I think this would at least soften things up a little bit. I can say for sure that after using both the Note 7 and G7E, if the G7E had Grace UX I wouldn't miss the Note 7 at all.

Edit* I will also add that I am still 100% loyal to Samsung and this isn't going to deter me from getting the S8 next year and it wont even deter me from pre ordering it as I'm SURE Samsung will never allow something like this to happen again.
    hypnospastic likes this.
    09-13-2016 06:53 PM
    Just got my monthly t-mobile bill. I almost passed out when I saw that it's for $988.32!!! Holy crap. They charged me full price for the exploding Note 7 that I returned. I'm on JOD so this really makes no sense. 30-41 minute wait on hold to speak to someone.

Everyone check your bill closely this month!
    09-13-2016 07:37 PM
    I ordered the S7 Edge, I'm really mad at Samsung, could've kept my Note 5 for all this hassle. I got another text from T-Mobile, I'm like ok, I will order the S7E but if I don't like it, that SIM is going right back in the Note 7....I'll see, I love the Note for it's size, I fool around with the stylus but don't really use it. I have had every single Note since the first one and I am truly saddening by this, but oh well as my hubby puts it....it's just a "PHONE"....lol. He doesn't care about phones like I do. I still want my Note 7 back when it becomes available....I don't think I'll send the one I have in, not until they send me a replacement, I will power it down though.
    09-13-2016 07:40 PM
    I might be wrong but I thought someone here said if you got the loaner you had to go with the new note 7 and couldn't Exchange for another device?
    Not true...just confirmed with twitter...you can still switch out for any device you want
    09-13-2016 07:42 PM
    I posted this on here yesterday but it got lost in the recall hoopla,My Corp tmobile store instructed me to keep my Note 7 because Sept 16th they will get the fresh batch to swap out in store I'm in houston/katy texas.
    Are you sure about this???
    Did they get the green light from the government to release the new note 7???????
    Did you ask??????
    boltsbearsjosh likes this.
    09-13-2016 07:42 PM
    Not true...just confirmed with twitter...you can still switch out for any device you want
    O OK that's good to hear.
    09-13-2016 07:49 PM
    Just got my monthly t-mobile bill. I almost passed out when I saw that it's for $988.32!!! Holy crap. They charged me full price for the exploding Note 7 that I returned. I'm on JOD so this really makes no sense. 30-41 minute wait on hold to speak to someone.

Everyone check your bill closely this month!
    That's weird. They CREDITED me for the entire amount of my Note 7.
    crystinonfire likes this.
    09-13-2016 07:49 PM
2,848 ... 4647484950 ...