T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Give your mind a break for a couple of days now. Take care of that in a few days once all of this craziness is hopefully over. Glad you got your Note 7 again!
Yea you're right. The store was nice enough to box it up. Going to drop it off at UPS when I leave work and then check in by the end of the week or next week.

Right now I'm going to enjoy the crap out of this lovely little gem.

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Attention ATL folks that might be interested,,, The T-Mobile store inside StoneCrest Mall has all colors of replacement Note 7's and are doing the exchanges now. I just returned from picking up my Blk Note 7 replacement. (Build date 9/3/16. Made in China) I hope this might help someone..

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Attention ATL folks that might be interested,,, The T-Mobile store inside StoneCrest Mall has all colors of replacement Note 7's and are doing the exchanges now. I just returned from picking up my Blk Note 7 replacement. (Build date 9/3/16. Made in China) I hope this might help someone..

Thanks for the update. That's pretty far from my side of town but i'm thinking about it just to done with this whole process.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Willing to bet they don't start until tomorrow because they're manually updating sku numbers to make it go smoothly. There shouldn't be any fees associated
If that's the case no biggie. Like I said the store is only about 3 miles from work and about 5 miles from home so won't be much time wasted if not. I doubt they are waiting until tomorrow to update the sku's since they have to do it manually so I would think they will be doing them today. So if I show up and they have them done then why not go ahead and do the exchange... especially if it's slow.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
If that's the case no biggie. Like I said the store is only about 3 miles from work and about 5 miles from home so won't be much time wasted if not. I doubt they are waiting until tomorrow to update the sku's since they have to do it manually so I would think they will be doing them today. So if I show up and they have them done then why not go ahead and do the exchange... especially if it's slow.

Just spoke to a T-Mobile store in New York and they told me they just received an email from the higher-ups which said do not open do not exchange do not swap until further notice

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Store 1: Didn't get any in yet. Said a Samsung rep stopped by recently and said they may come in early next week or the week after...
Store 2: Haven't gotten an official announcement yet, just kind of waiting for an official announcement.
Store 3: Nobody answered. Didn't call back. (Watch this store actually have them available, lol...)
Store 4: Supposed to be shipping them out starting this week, kind of check around some more.
Store 5: Heard a little bit about the whole thing, but haven't gotten any stock yet.
Store 6: Some stores have gotten (supposedly) them but nothing will start until tomorrow...
Store 7: We're supposed to be getting some shipments, starting tomorrow probably.
Store 8: We're starting to receive them tomorrow.
Store 9: Not getting them until sometime in October...
Store 10: Starting to "ship out" starting tomorrow. Matter of time until the stores get them. No official word on when they'll receive them.

I'll just assume that tomorrow will be the day when most stores get their shipments and reps get all the official information about the whole thing.

I might call for a round 2 later today seeing as some people are saying stores are getting them now.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yea the one store is probably 4 miles from my work. Then there's one about 2 miles from home and a few in between. Long commute so it would be great to get one tonight but tomorrow is OK for me too

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just spoke to a T-Mobile store in New York and they told me they just received an email from the higher-ups which said do not open do not exchange do not swap until further notice
Just called a store here too and they said same...you would think they would try to get some people out of the way...tomorrow will be a mess

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site

Ok I was thinking hard about it so I called and they said they didn't have any. I really don't get whats going on.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Just called a store here too and they said same...you would think they would try to get some people out of the way...tomorrow will be a mess

I'm gonna deal with instore better, customer reps on the phone are clueless and are no help! Definitely going to a new cell phone provider at the beginning of the year

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
So I just got mine swapped at the Mall of America in MN. I called around and they just got theirs in! While they were switching me up, the manager came out and said they need to stop any further sales of the device until further notice. She allowed mine and a guy that was also in there. She just said that it came in an email just that minute. The other guy that was in there was doing a JOD from Note 5 to Note 7. She did mention to him that he got lucky because all of the phones were supposed to be reserved for people doing the swap out. Oops!

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
So I just got mine swapped at the Mall of America in MN. I called around and they just got theirs in! While they were switching me up, the manager came out and said they need to stop any further sales of the device until further notice. She allowed mine and a guy that was also in there. She just said that it came in an email just that minute. The other guy that was in there was doing a JOD from Note 5 to Note 7. She did mention to him that he got lucky because all of the phones were supposed to be reserved for people doing the swap out. Oops!
And these are the kind of stories that will continue....people who are not even in for a replacement getting one anyways

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Did you swap a loaner for Note 7 or n7 for n7. Did they say anything about fees taxes etc

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
And these are the kind of stories that will continue....people who are not even in for a replacement getting one anyways

It did sound like in the email she received it stated that the phones were only for replacements. It seemed like this was the first they've heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo