08-15-2016 03:50 PM
4,818 ... 5152535455 ...
tools
    Yeah had a hold for $0.00 until the final charge goes through. That's even what I was told when I placed my order on release night with customer service.
    08-11-2016 12:42 AM
    Never notice a hold on my account. Wierd
    08-11-2016 12:43 AM
    I didn't have jump, long time prepaid customer. Had to switch to post paid for the preorder. So purchased a note 7, s7, and gear s2 4g
    08-11-2016 12:44 AM
    Same here. I never have had holds put on my account for anything I've ordered from anywhere. I ordered 8/4 still pretty early so hopefully I see my card charged today and get the phone fri or sat. But I work all weekend and Monday and my graduate class starts up so I won't have much time to d*ck around with my new phone until Monday night
    08-11-2016 12:46 AM
    Really? I never had a hold on my account
    They never put a hold on my account either
    08-11-2016 12:49 AM
    Every phone I've ordered through tmo over the phone, they've put a hold. Trust me they put a hold, whether your bank displays it is a different story.
    08-11-2016 12:52 AM
    Every phone I've ordered through tmo over the phone, they've put a hold. Trust me they put a hold, whether your bank displays it is a different story.
    So you really think this means they're getting ready to send them out?
    08-11-2016 12:53 AM
    So you really think this means they're getting ready to send them out?
    You are really impatient, I sincerely hope they send out the first phone to you before anyone else
    08-11-2016 12:55 AM
    I order Many phones as well and never seen a hold until the device was shipped to me.
    08-11-2016 12:56 AM
    Blue, I didn't say that at all. I'm just saying the hold is gone, which for my bank. Usually means they are processing the transaction. And according to my paperwork and sales department, payments will be processed day before shipping. Either way, doesn't bother me any. I'm more than happy with my 4 and s5, both over clocked to 3.1ghz. And running like butter. On a side note, I freaking love the gear s2 4g.
    08-11-2016 12:56 AM
    Blue, I didn't say that at all. I'm just saying the hold is gone, which for my bank. Usually means they are processing the transaction. And according to my paperwork and sales department, payments will be processed day before shipping. Either way, doesn't bother me any. I'm more than happy with my 4 and s5, both over clocked to 3.1ghz. And running like butter. On a side note, I freaking love the gear s2 4g.
    I would think they would release the hold because they couldn't fulfill the order especially blue being so popular that's just my humble opinion
    08-11-2016 12:58 AM
    Vic, my order is still in place, seeing I placed it right before the start of preorder. As I always do. As long as it's not processed by the sales rep before the start time it goes in first. I make no speculation on anything concerning shipping. I'm just stating what my financial institution behaves when processing transactions.
    08-11-2016 01:01 AM
    I would think they would release the hold because they couldn't fulfill the order especially blue being so popular that's just my humble opinion

Depends on when he ordered it though. If it was within the first batch time frame I don't see why he wouldn't get it on time if he ordered early.
    08-11-2016 01:02 AM
    There isn't a hold placed at shipping. Purchase is processed at shipping. However long you bank takes to finalize it. Mine, completes same day order is shipped traditionally.
    08-11-2016 01:03 AM
    Vic, my order is still in place, seeing I placed it right before the start of preorder. As I always do. As long as it's not processed by the sales rep before the start time it goes in first. I make no speculation on anything concerning shipping. I'm just stating what my financial institution behaves when processing transactions.
    I hope you're right. I ordered black on 8/4 at noon time so I would think mine would ship early too then. I figured to order black because that is what is produced the most, and honestly I wanted black. I'm slapping a Supcase beetle and soon Otterbox Defender on it anyways so I won't really care what the color is as long as it's not pink or some $&*&.
    08-11-2016 01:05 AM
    Understandable all banks work differently I have Bank of America so usually there's no hold and they charge me the moment the phone is shipped from T-Mobile Warehouse in Kentucky
    08-11-2016 01:05 AM
    I hope you're right. I ordered black on 8/4 at noon time so I would think mine would ship early too then. I figured to order black because that is what is produced the most, and honestly I wanted black. I'm slapping a Supcase beetle and soon Otterbox Defender on it anyways so I won't really care what the color is as long as it's not pink or some $&*&.
    OtterBox really stepped up their game with cases I got the red symmetry such a nice case
    08-11-2016 01:07 AM
    I've had my spigen for 2 weeks and the tech armor for a week. Now just waiting for zerolemon to drop the case
    08-11-2016 01:12 AM
    OtterBox really stepped up their game with cases I got the red symmetry such a nice case
    I'm getting the Defender. It is still not out yet for sale though so it might be a couple weeks before stores get them though and there was no way I was going to go without a case on this phone so I ordered a Supcase Unicorn Beetle for it until then. It's still an ok case but doesn't provide the max drop protection though. However I'm using a generic Defender on my S7 right now made by caseologist and I like this generic one a lot more than my Defender. Better material and the screen protector fits tighter to the screen so I don't have to clean it very much. I might pick one of those up if they come out soon instead.
    08-11-2016 01:15 AM
    I've had my spigen for 2 weeks and the tech armor for a week. Now just waiting for zerolemon to drop the case
    Spigen are pretty cool cases me myself I prefer OtterBox and UAG
    08-11-2016 01:16 AM
    It was the same for the S6, S7's, probably before. People who have any credit card tied to the order, usually don't get charged anything, until shipping starts to get underway (usually). I kept the $70 down payment in place, so monthly would be a bit less... my Discover card has nothing pending yet from Tmo. Once there is a pending transaction for $70... the shipping process has begun...label creation, etc.

I didn't have a credit card tied to my S7e preorder...but I definitely remember a flood of people saying their cards were starting to get charged, right before people started getting shipping notices left & right. That's usually a sign. At least it has been in the past.
    08-11-2016 01:20 AM
    going to bed now. Hopefully when I wake up this thread has exploded, and I got a text with tracking number and that.
    Alabamagirl18 and Hoggles like this.
    08-11-2016 01:42 AM
    Do you guys use screen protectors? I haven't used one since my s5. I have the s6edge. Any you recommend if so on my n7?
    08-11-2016 01:52 AM
    Do you guys use screen protectors? I haven't used one since my s5. I have the s6edge. Any you recommend if so on my n7?
    Supposedly with the gorilla glass you don't need one but I notice without a screen protector you get a very very small scratches I would advise on getting one
    08-11-2016 01:56 AM
    Supposedly with the gorilla glass you don't need one but I notice without a screen protector you get a very very small scratches I would advise on getting one
    Any recommendations both for s7e and note 7? I went out the whole day expecting a text and an email, came back and nothing..
    08-11-2016 02:07 AM
4,818 ... 5152535455 ...