T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
And is there anything not civil in my comment? I'm simply telling people to relax and be patient. Nothing derogatory or uncivil about the comment at all. If anything, I provided some insight by referring to the most recent Samsung device launch from T-Mobile.

Telling people to relax and be patient insinuates otherwise. I think we're good.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I hope the N7 status changes for shipped between this afternoon or this evening I actually ordered mine on August 2 at 11pm on tmoible website they actually had pre-ordering started early then what was originally said.

A local T-Mobile store opened up preorders at 7pm PST which was cool. Didn't get over that way or couldn't so did it online.

Alabamagirl18

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
When did you order it?

The day the N7 was revealed which was the 2nd I believe. Tmoible had advertised on their site that they will open up orders that same night before the 3rd and I also talk to a rep. On Facebook to confirm it he said yes they would do online and phone orders at 11:01 pm that day. So I ordered it at 11pm

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully we can see some movement on the shipping....But i can say finally we are approaching the note 7 being in our hands and i have to say it looks to be a beast of a phone....

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Hopefully we can see some movement on the shipping....But i can say finally we are approaching the note 7 being in our hands and i have to say it looks to be a beast of a phone....

It is. I ordered the black, but Tmobile and Best Buy only had silver. It's similar to a larger version of the edge, but the edges are not quite as curved. I don't know how to really explain it. It will take some getting used to the edge features though. I've never owned an Edge.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sadly every tweet from T-Mobile says the 18th is the ship date. Maybe T-Mobile is shipping them on time this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non