T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad I bought the Note7 instead of the Edge. Once I played around with the Note I knew I'd want it over the Edge. the extra 80 bucks is worth it imo.

I hope this phone last me at least a year and a half. Maybe wait for the Note 9 to come out or buy the Note 8 a bit after release when unlocked models come out and price goes down.

I got a feeling next years Note won't be a lot different than this years since they added so many things this year. Maybe slightly better camera and processor.

Everyone think tomorrow we will start to see movement with our phones?
Possibly. You never know. Has anyone been charged?

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
The thread is too long to examine fully but you all should remember the Netflix/gear/memory gift is from Samsung. T-Mobile itself also offers you a free Samsung tablet on TOP of that, and if you read closely into it online, you don't end up paying anything extra.

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
The thread is too long to examine fully but you all should remember the Netflix/gear/memory gift is from Samsung. T-Mobile itself also offers you a free Samsung tablet on TOP of that, and if you read closely into it online, you don't end up paying anything extra.
I'm debating on the memory card rather than Netflix. I already have Netflix for another few months because of the s7

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site

Yes and no. Here is a quote from the details of the offer "To take advantage of this deal, you’ll need to buy your devices on EIP and you’ll need to get at least a 2GB Mobile Internet plan on the tablet. You’ll also need to purchase both devices on the same day and on the same account. If you meet those qualifications, you’ll receive monthly bill credits to cover the cost of your tablet.". So you have to purchase a data plan for the tablet and all purchases have to be made on the same day as it's a one day only BOGO deal which I believe has already passed. Here's the page: T-Mobile offering free tablet with purchase of select Samsung smartphones - TmoNews

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Yes and no. Here is a quote from the details of the offer "To take advantage of this deal, you’ll need to buy your devices on EIP and you’ll need to get at least a 2GB Mobile Internet plan on the tablet. You’ll also need to purchase both devices on the same day and on the same account. If you meet those qualifications, you’ll receive monthly bill credits to cover the cost of your tablet.". So you have to purchase a data plan for the tablet and all purchases have to be made on the same day as it's a one day only BOGO deal which I believe has already passed. Here's the page: T-Mobile offering free tablet with purchase of select Samsung smartphones - TmoNews
The chat agent said I could use the On Demand plan with no issue. That's free, with no internet unless you purchase a pass, so you can use the tablet only on wifi.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Looks like I will be waiting until the Note 8. T-mo want me to pay 450$ down just to get the note 7 lol.

Mine was like $250 including being eligible for Jump and trading in my Note 7. I could never get the online ordering to go through so I could see all included in the cost (the rep in the phone didn't know). So I'm waiting. Maybe in a few months when there's a holiday deal. Plus blue should be back in Stock by then.

Posted via the *Note 5*

Status
Not open for further replies.